Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
He's aware of it and that's why he didn't have any posts till recently that showed Sophia's face. I doubt he will go back to old Sophia.
You do know he’s already said after this update he is going to revert back to the original Sophia? It’s literally a comment on his patreon, he’s aware people dislike the new model. The side job event will feature the old model and he’ll most likely continue the story with the old model

Reactions: Awamboy

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
You do know he’s already said after this update he is going to revert back to the original Sophia? It’s literally a comment on his patreon, he’s aware people dislike the new model. The side job event will feature the old model and he’ll most likely continue the story with the old model
Until I see it I won't take L&P words seriously.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
How much stupid haight is there, well, you don't like the pace at which the game is developing (although if Sofia had already fucked herself, most players would have lost interest in the game), the speed of development and in general everything that the developer does, well, why the hell do you even play it, wait for updates and pour tons of slop in the comments? The only thing that does not suit me in the game is the speed of the release of updates, but my expectations are my problems.
_____________________________________++++++++++++_______________________________________________

"...why the hell do you even play it, wait for updates and pour tons of slop in the comments?" You are or were partly right in my case. When I first encounter the game (mercifully two years ago), I was really impressed with its quality, story, and characters. In my case I had several years of updates to play through, so I am not as jaded as a lot of people here.

However, things change; it's just the nature of the beast. Where once I waited with bated breath with new content release, it's now... "Oh AWAM has new content. I'll get around to it some time."

The last two updates were stinkers-- the first being the worst while the second only rates an "OK" in my books. Now what do we have coming up? Sophia at the gym, is it? Would you like me to tell you how it will most likely turn out? And why when whatever is released whenever it will be?

Sophia finds herself in an escalating erotic encounter with the trainer... you are given the choice of being a good wife or getting naughty. Good wife pretty much ends the content... naughty Sophia is made so horny and aroused that the trainer gets to play with her tits (Like Sam, Dylan, Tyler, etc.. etc...) and soon Sophia is on the verge of laying on her back and taking it. But somehow some event or a Sophia gaining control of the situation puts an end to it.

So how excited should anyone be with the next update? Don't get me wrong, I'll eventually play it. But the surprise and enjoyment will not be there as when I first discovered the game. Have I recommended the game to others...? not lately. It's a great game to refer to when needing examples of good renders.

Having subjected you to my rant (and others), I'd share with you how I would write the scene based off the teasers if they are to be believed:

Sophia engages in personalized physical training... you are given the option to flirt with the trainer. The trainer takes it as an opening to flirt back with Sophia. At first is mostly harmless flirting. Sophia and trainer exchanging compliments how attractive the other is so on and so forth. It gets more interesting when they start asking questions of each other that eventually leads to interracial questions, hints, flirts and implications. Then you are given the choice to continue when the trainer grabs either ass or tit. The result is either an outraged Sophia or a compliant Sophia. With compliant Sophia is chosen the trainer gets bolder--Sophia goes with it a little longer before she tries to put a stop to it. The trainer reaches in with a kiss... you are given choices again, to stop it or return the kiss.

If the latter is chosen, the trainer gets Sophia on her back, and he starts with some real seduction... kissing, nibbling her collar bone, and some BBC dirty talk before he starts groping her. Sophia tries to regain her senses when he starts groping her, but the trainer goes back to some heavy French-kissing that melts Sophia's resistance. The groping and kissing allows the trainer to undress Sophia vital bits and exposes her. When the trainer gets into the mounting position, Sophia instinctively opens her legs, and the trainer impales Sophia. All the while the trainer is railing Sophia, he goes on with BBC dirty talk that makes Sophia lose total control.

The deed done; Sophia is in her car reliving the event. Emotional fears, embarrassment, lust, moral internal arguments swirl in Sophia's mind. Personal shame, recrimination competes with the fun and thrill of what happen battle for control of Sophia's thoughts. Lastly Sophia isn't certain if it is a safe day or not that it is too close to ovulation, you are given a choice to get "The Morning After Pill" on your way home...with lots of inner arguments why you should do that; the other choice is not to...with all the inner arguments to not take the pill. In the end, the player is left in doubt did or didn't Sophia get pregnant

Shean56

Feb 14, 2019
_____________________________________++++++++++++_______________________________________________

"...why the hell do you even play it, wait for updates and pour tons of slop in the comments?" You are or were partly right in my case. When I first encounter the game (mercifully two years ago), I was really impressed with its quality, story, and characters. In my case I had several years of updates to play through, so I am not as jaded as a lot of people here.

However, things change; it's just the nature of the beast. Where once I waited with bated breath with new content release, it's now... "Oh AWAM has new content. I'll get around to it some time."

The last two updates were stinkers-- the first being the worst while the second only rates an "OK" in my books. Now what do we have coming up? Sophia at the gym, is it? Would you like me to tell you how it will most likely turn out? And why when whatever is released whenever it will be?

Sophia finds herself in an escalating erotic encounter with the trainer... you are given the choice of being a good wife or getting naughty. Good wife pretty much ends the content... naughty Sophia is made so horny and aroused that the trainer gets to play with her tits (Like Sam, Dylan, Tyler, etc.. etc...) and soon Sophia is on the verge of laying on her back and taking it. But somehow some event or a Sophia gaining control of the situation puts an end to it.

So how excited should anyone be with the next update? Don't get me wrong, I'll eventually play it. But the surprise and enjoyment will not be there as when I first discovered the game. Have I recommended the game to others...? not lately. It's a great game to refer to when needing examples of good renders.

Having subjected you to my rant (and others), I'd share with you how I would write the scene based off the teasers if they are to be believed:

Sophia engages in personalized physical training... you are given the option to flirt with the trainer. The trainer takes it as an opening to flirt back with Sophia. At first is mostly harmless flirting. Sophia and trainer exchanging compliments how attractive the other is so on and so forth. It gets more interesting when they start asking questions of each other that eventually leads to interracial questions, hints, flirts and implications. Then you are given the choice to continue when the trainer grabs either ass or tit. The result is either an outraged Sophia or a compliant Sophia. With compliant Sophia is chosen the trainer gets bolder--Sophia goes with it a little longer before she tries to put a stop to it. The trainer reaches in with a kiss... you are given choices again, to stop it or return the kiss.

If the latter is chosen, the trainer gets Sophia on her back, and he starts with some real seduction... kissing, nibbling her collar bone, and some BBC dirty talk before he starts groping her. Sophia tries to regain her senses when he starts groping her, but the trainer goes back to some heavy French-kissing that melts Sophia's resistance. The groping and kissing allows the trainer to undress Sophia vital bits and exposes her. When the trainer gets into the mounting position, Sophia instinctively opens her legs, and the trainer impales Sophia. All the while the trainer is railing Sophia, he goes on with BBC dirty talk that makes Sophia lose total control.

The deed done; Sophia is in her car reliving the event. Emotional fears, embarrassment, lust, moral internal arguments swirl in Sophia's mind. Personal shame, recrimination competes with the fun and thrill of what happen battle for control of Sophia's thoughts. Lastly Sophia isn't certain if it is a safe day or not that it is too close to ovulation, you are given a choice to get "The Morning After Pill" on your way home...with lots of inner arguments why you should do that; the other choice is not to...with all the inner arguments to not take the pill. In the end, the player is left in doubt did or didn't Sophia get pregnant
This is how it should start t159.png

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes