Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Most important he have to work properly after years of lazy, if he want money back
After reading some posts of you I think first of all you are bitter about the dev. Have you been a Patreon for some time? For me it is most of all funny to see the plot unfolding and, also for me, he gets what he deserves. But I have never been a Patreon.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
After reading some posts of you I think first of all you are bitter about the dev. Have you been a Patreon for some time? For me it is most of all funny to see the plot unfolding and, also for me, he gets what he deserves. But I have never been a Patreon.
He absolutely got what he deserved. This game started with a promising plot that will never accomplished after years of nothing. Slow burn is one thing, infinite burn just to get more money, another story. L&P was a master of milking and now he need to change his style and deliver fast, consistent updates at least until he gets a good amount of money back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l0v3rman

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I was a patron when I realized that the game was developing too slowly for me, I just refused
But I don't see any reason to be happy at all, I'm always against destroying someone else's business, this is too left-wing an agenda, I don't like it, don't pay, that's all

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
He absolutely got what he deserved. This game started with a promising plot that will never accomplished after years of nothing. Slow burn is one thing, infinite burn just to get more money, another story. L&P was a master of milking and now he need to change his style and deliver fast, consistent updates at least until he gets a good amount of money back.
Well look at his stats here:

He lost a serious amount of money. Hope he has made a save from all the milk flowing...........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

abram1

May 24, 2020
Exactly, they just don't give a shit, they didn't ban him for it.
It's literally Loli (but since it's not incest, they don't give a shit.)
A lot of people just go into denial, but the fact is the fact, you really think the characters are 18 years old ?, it just shows that you are biased and nothing more, my friend, my girlfriend, everyone who played this game all said they were teenagers under 14-16 years old, no older, no need to pretend and say that the characters are adults, it's just a way to get around patron restrictions and it always has been, it's really funny to me to watch.
The problem is incest and 2 versions of the game, the fact that the links lead to patreon is a severe violation of the rules.
View attachment 3814266
View attachment 3814252
View attachment 3814269
L&P was literally playing with fire all these years, hoping to avoid consequences by sweeping AWAM under the DoLS rug. Eventually the whole scheme backfired right at his face. That was an extremely precarious endeavour from the moment he put religious family as a cast of this VN. And, clearly, incest is always a rake that can hit your balls at the most unexpected moment. We're all witnessing it right now.

Some alternatively gifted people might consider such an outcome as a carma, but it's an act of a jealous/whiny brat, seeing the chance to hurt L&P by pressing Patreon on the matters mentioned above.

Although, I don't believe this incident gonna change his working attitude, not one bit. It would've been fantastic from his part to come back to F95 after four year absence and simply talk to his fans, who are pirates, yes, but most of as don't hold any grudge towards him and explain the situation. Perhaps, more folks would've joined or re-joined him after an open therapy session on either of the available platforms. Ego and pride are strong with that one, so it's just a hypothetical scenario.

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Maybe Patreon got a strike system : if you get reviewed after reporting bam you got a strike, if it happens like 3 or 4 times this time you're permabanned without really investigating.
Other big platforms have system like that so maybe Patreon aswell
And in a perfect world this panic attack moment for L&P will make him rethink which content to remove to get away from any trouble in the future and MAYBE work a lil bit faster to rebuild suscribers *smirk*

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
i got answer from L&P. he doesn´t know why his page was deleted. he thinks is because the link of f95 :unsure: .
Like Patreon would go as far as investigating another website ? I thought they didn't care as long as their website wasn't linking to another website. Boy if they do that they're gonna be banging a lot of devs in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 463 Votes