OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Well seeing this on graphtreon.com/ I think it is game over for him and us. Even after the shit we have had last years I think I am going to miss the entire circus. Where are the letters DOL stand for? Is that the game where everything is possible with Sophia?

View attachment 3821213
Nah. I think he will rebuild, while suffering a setback. He's got a good product and took steps to reintroduce PayPal payments.
Frankly the setback is fully deserved for not maintaining the correct communication channels and not building backups.
He was always on borrowed time with Patreon.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
he should've completely keep awam away from DOL. Remove all the links between DOL and awam or should've sold awam on SS and other Platforms and tell his patreons to subscribe there "if" they want to play the VN with "patreon forbidden" contents .
First of all, this was his destiny and he knew it would be like this.
So he produced a separate DOL version.

He made money from it and was blocked from it.
Like it or not, admit it or not, this is his karma.

He cannot avoid this and no one can guarantee that this will not be repeated if he returns to Patreon.

If he wants to continue this he has to keep his subscribers happy.
There is no other way.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Here is the question: What unclear message did L&P receive from Patreon, and how was it interrupted? I haven't seen any correspondence between L&P and Patreon that said the link on F95 was the issue and he must remove it, no exceptions. If the information exists, would he share it to prove what is being said?

Many people here can only conclude that his Patreon page was banned for questionable content (Incest and Shota) based on the email that was presented and with the "clean" version of DoL, it's only logical that AWAM was the game Patreon was speaking about in that email. So until other information becomes available to refute the current information that was presented, that is the only source of information people can go on. Everything else is conjecture.
Screenshot_1.jpg

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Similar situation with Ms. Denvers avn. In that case dev somehow knew who tried to takie him down. Page was suspended for day or two
View attachment 3821027
So this milker all this years pissed in our eyes with his "teasing" fabric touching updates and telled bullshit about quality and right now when he claim justice for what he did - he start crying like a girl and send threats. lmao

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
What are the chances of l&P getting his patreon back ?? IMO never. Which is better for this game. Fuck patreon.
probably never because when it is removed 9 times out of 10 it is a death kneel for the dev with patreon but some can get them back but most dont and with LP it will be because he will have to tweak his script to scrub incest references and shota and other stuff and make patches or relations changers and such at the start of game and he is not going to do all that

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
In which way? Game's not gonna change and L&P is losing a lot of money.
I know but if you're keeping track of his SS sub count he already has gained 260+ after patreon removal. at this rate he would reach 1k or more within 1/2 months. Yes it'll be difficult but I think l&P knew this would happen sooner or later.
+ no more waste time on hiding AWAM behind DOL & *hopefully* quicker development speed.

Santylove8

Nov 5, 2020
I know but if you're keeping track of his SS sub count he already has gained 260+ after patreon removal. at this rate he would reach 1k or more within 1/2 months. Yes it'll be difficult but I think l&P knew this would happen sooner or later.
+ no more waste time on hiding AWAM behind DOL & *hopefully* quicker development speed.
Do you think he is going to stall until he gain at least 1k paid subscribers

Mar 3, 2023
He can be lucky if he gets 500 subs till then. Not everyone wants to make a new account just to subscribe him, especially to a site that doesn't let you use PayPal. And he doesn't promote SS or Boosty at all outside of his Discord. So how exactly should he make 1000 subs in a short amount of time?

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes