palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Everything is conjecture when it comes to Patreon. They obviously talk about AWAM in the message uploaded.

The question is why AWAM is now a problem when it wasn't in last years. The previous review from Patreon was specifically about the F95 link. The link was removed, the page got back to business. The link came back, the page was banned. Make the math.

You can't expect that Patreon send a message "Hey there is a link between AWAM and your Patreon page, we're busted! We made a lot of money but we can't close our eyes any longer, we're going to have trouble. Sorry dude, nothing personal, see you. Kindly."
Didn't Patreon update their ToS a while ago? I've seen a bunch of games getting in trouble with Patreon lately, so maybe it was just L&P's turn. Saying that because you question as to why AWAM was suddenly a problem.

Another thing I find confusing.. You say L&P can't expect a message from Patreon about the link, but then you also say the review before his ban was specifically about that link. So he must have gotten the message you say L&P can't expect from Patreon during their first rodeo, otherwise how would he know the link on F95 was the problem?

AWAM is being shared on a bunch of pirate websites, and there's links to his Patreon page on all of them. The game itself is linked to his Patreon page aswell.

Man, it's really annoying that I've missed out on all the "fun" when apparently DM's and whatnot had been posted here. Which is also weird that they've all been deleted for some reason. I've still not seen any DM or screenshot from L&P and Patreon that prove the first review was specifically about the link on F95. It's just what people have been saying, and I hate having to blindly believe what's said by random people. The only thing I've seen is an E-mail after his perma ban that clearly shows how Patreon doesn't like incest and shota and the screenshot from L&P's Discord provided by PietruccioTheHilander where L&P "assumes" the ban happened because of a link.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't Patreon update their ToS a while ago? I've seen a bunch of games getting in trouble with Patreon lately, so maybe it was just L&P's turn. Saying that because you question as to why AWAM was suddenly a problem.

Another thing I find confusing.. You say L&P can't expect a message from Patreon about the link, but then you also say the review before his ban was specifically about that link. So he must have gotten the message you say L&P can't expect from Patreon during their first rodeo, otherwise how would he know the link on F95 was the problem?

AWAM is being shared on a bunch of pirate websites, and there's links to his Patreon page on all of them. The game itself is linked to his Patreon page aswell.

Man, it's really annoying that I've missed out on all the "fun" when apparently DM's and whatnot had been posted here. Which is also weird that they've all been deleted for some reason. I've still not seen any DM or screenshot from L&P and Patreon that prove the first review was specifically about the link on F95. It's just what people have been saying, and I hate having to blindly believe what's said by random people. The only thing I've seen is an E-mail after his perma ban that clearly shows how Patreon doesn't like incest and shota and the screenshot from L&P's Discord provided by PietruccioTheHilander where L&P "assumes" the ban happened because of a link.
I'll also not tate that Jules has been quoted as a reason (out of the fucking blue), as a reason for the ban, since she's loli. But over 18.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I have never heard of that in my life. I can say that I've lived in multiple states across the US in my life, and I've never once encountered a single human being who was blood relation to their spouse. To quote Norm Macdonald:

"That sounds like some commie gobbledygook to me."
No. It definitely happens. It's not like immediate relatives (siblings) but things like "second cousins" or whatever.

WWE FAN

Formerly 'The Punisher 2025'
Jun 9, 2022
To let everybody know that I'm leaving AWAM fourm and I'm not coming back because there are too many hateful and mean people on here I'm not talking about the ones who I'm following and ones who been following me since the beginning but it's time for me to move on to my followers and as y'all's follower I'm sorry for leaving and this Saturday will be my last to come on here I hope y'all don't forget me about me

kdoddie

Jun 5, 2020
I was surprised when I translated this. In the US, marriage between first-degree relatives is prohibited in only 25 states?

Is America in the Middle Ages?

How is this possible?

Even in primitive tribal societies, inbreeding was avoided.
lol you should look at a map of cousin marriage laws across the world, the U.S. is one of the more restricted countries in the world

Europe apart from some countries in the balkans are all thumbs up

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
No. It definitely happens. It's not like immediate relatives (siblings) but things like "second cousins" or whatever.
You're talking a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. A number so small as to be irrelevant. It was initially put out there like it was some common occurrence.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To let everybody know that I'm leaving AWAM fourm and I'm not coming back because there are too many hateful and mean people on here I'm not talking about the ones who I'm following and ones who been following me since the beginning but it's time for me to move on to my followers and as y'all's follower I'm sorry for leaving and this Saturday will be my last to come on here I hope y'all don't forget me about me
buh bye?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Aren't you the guy who said he'd not come back until there's a lesbian scene with Sophia, Patricia and some others like 6 weeks ago?

The same guy who said he'd leave for a while because of back problems and major surgery or something like 4 weeks ago?

Also the same guy who said he got "reported twice" and it being his "last day on here" like 3 weeks ago?

Oh, and also the same guy who tells people in other threads to find the developer and "raise hell on him"?

The same guy who calls people "motherfucker", "pussy" among other nice words?

Now you're suddenly the guy who says he'll leave because people are mean and haters?

What's it gonna be in 2 weeks? Getting married with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson?

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
lol you should look at a map of cousin marriage laws across the world, the U.S. is one of the more restricted countries in the world

Europe apart from some countries in the balkans are all thumbs up
I already saw the number 0.2% in the above post.

I know there can never be 0% on anything.
Also, I don't think 0.2% is a problematic number, and since it is unclear whether marriages between relatives within the 0.2% number include from the first degree to how many degrees of degree, I try not to think too deeply about it.

However, what surprised me was that in some states, legal restrictions against marriage between first-degree relatives do not exist.

I consider this a “forgotten law” and intend to put a lid on it and forget about it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
lol the "shed a tear" part is a bit over the top but it did make me laugh. also, the "it happens I get it if you cursed at the screen" part is funny as well.

good to see L&P showing some humour over this.

I don't get why people are still arguing but this thread has 7,396 of WTF, so it is nothing new.

AWAM will live on, that is all that matters.

Progress Report Ver. 0.205
90% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0% - 80%

View attachment 3823109
Looking forward to this update, at first I thought it would be purely for the good wife route and I still think it mostly factors into that path. The teasers appear to show there might be something on the lesbian route between Vicki and Sophia; they two showering together has got to be the solution to not enough showers for everyone there.

Reactions: DylansMoM_001

Supreme Breeder

Formerly 'Pink Coochie'
Jun 22, 2024
damage is done, his carrer on patreon also. 3 months is enough for everyone to leave that place.
Probably some of them are fucking angry right now, im curious how many members he will get on SS after this official info.
Anyway that was interesting drama
Damage might be done but not for long as there is no lack of those who are ready to pay for it. Folks see an incest themed game with a sexy Milf and the next moment they put their brains to rest while dicks to test. He will gain enough subscribers during update release week only.
I hope we'll get faster updates now. No more hiding behind DOL is the most important thing
Don't want to sound pessimistic but I know for a fact that it won't.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You got a big month boy and yes I'm still the guy and I still have back problems I can't walk I'm wheelchair bound my life haven't been the same since my dad passed away in 2013.
Why would I have a big mouth? I literally just quoted the things you've been saying for months. Dragging your dad into this isn't gonna make you look any better. We all lose people we love. Grow up.

Supreme Breeder

Formerly 'Pink Coochie'
Jun 22, 2024
Let me correct your statements
To let everybody know that I'm hateful and mean here but it's time for me to move on. I'm leaving and this Saturday will be my last to come on here I hope y'all forget me
yes I'm still the problem, I have been the same since my dad passed away in 2013.
GoodBye

I have a big mouth? I just say your dad isn't any better. Grow up.
Ease up Civilian, he is just here to rant and get attention which he is getting from you. No need to waste your time on him/her/it/they/.......etc.

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes