Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't know why, but I felt like the story was better while the renders were worse. Her allowing little touches while playing basketball with the boys,activities they did in the pool, Sam getting on top of her on the trampoline,rubbing against her while teaching her to play the Violin, rewarding him with a kiss for carrying a grocery bag, etc.

I know we are not at those levels anymore, there should be some bolder scenes, but these days every update it looks like Sophia is either getting into the shower or the jacuzzi.
What she should be getting is DICKED... its been 7 years...

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
again if anyone is expecting something to jump off in shower i got news for you nothing with happen because Sophia is suppose to be passive if anything we get to see vicky and dicky fuck or whatever as if i give two fucks about it but that is what will happen nothing to do with sophia and anyone who thinks otherwise are fooling themselves into a massive let down but lets all wait for the update next week to see who is right and wrong then opine about it until then nothing but speculations at this point except what has been confirmed

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes