onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
This update will introduce yet another NPC or random never seen chars. Its the common - a well known strategy for milking, on this site from every developer who are liars.Thats how u prolong shitty main story. In reality this game is 5 minutes long. But too much useless reading fucking text in between transitions or next scene and happening...makes this crap looks like 7 years old content. But wait...it already is.
that was the whole point i was making it is bullshit but then again anything outside of family and Sam i could care less about which is main LIs but as long we get to see them first .
but we will never see that shit happen it is milk milk and i am one of them he milks but i dunno for how much longer tbh and i got a reason to gripe though about the POS im paying the the mofo and i would tell him to his face that too but one reason for all this shit just like others.
is he wants to pander(inclusivity) to the masses and trying to kiss everyones ass at same time milk them for everything he can get so he caters BS updates like this one coming because of milking and pandering to kiss ass when he does not need to add the shit no need in it it does not further main story and the update will not be that long as neither is the story itself like you said you skip all the talking and get to the choices if you call them that it is like a maybe 15 mintues long if that .
i have said same shit before so im not repeating it again.
at this point he is i think going to start making shit up as he goes along unless he already is whose to say

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
that was the whole point i was making it is bullshit but then again anything outside of family and Sam i could care less about which is main LIs but as long we get to see them first .
but we will never see that shit happen it is milk milk and i am one of them he milks but i dunno for how much longer tbh and i got a reason to gripe though about the POS im paying the the mofo and i would tell him to his face that too but one reason for all this shit just like others.
is he wants to pander(inclusivity) to the masses and trying to kiss everyones ass at same time milk them for everything he can get so he caters BS updates like this one coming because of milking and pandering to kiss ass when he does not need to add the shit no need in it it does not further main story and the update will not be that long as neither is the story itself like you said you skip all the talking and get to the choices if you call them that it is like a maybe 15 mintues long if that .
i have said same shit before so im not repeating it again.
at this point he is i think going to start making shit up as he goes along unless he already is whose to say
1721901101337.png

Dec 29, 2021
This update will introduce yet another NPC or random never seen chars. Its the common - a well known strategy for milking, on this site from every developer who are liars.Thats how u prolong shitty main story. In reality this game is 5 minutes long. But too much useless reading fucking text in between transitions or next scene and happening...makes this crap looks like 7 years old content. But wait...it already is.

I don't see a problem. After 7 years, everyone is here and repeats themselves every day. Why should he change anything? He seems to be very social and just likes having you here together. :geek:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What he should really ask is how many people here used to support him before we realized we were being milked and lied too
I can't/don't want to argue against the lies.
But when is the financial debt that L&P owes to disappointed supporters paid off?
If I withdraw financially because the game or the developer isn't doing what I believe I'm supporting them for and then continue to download and play the game via f95, for example, who is milking whom?
When is the financial debt paid off, after 6 months, a year or never?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes