armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What pervert? Who? Me?! I think you are talking to the wrong guy:whistle:
You know I was joking.Of course I was talking about sister:)
Honestly, the only reason i'm playing this is for eventuality that Sofia has a relationship with her daughter. But i have to ask, is Ellie bisexual as well as bipolar? I mean just look at the humongous contrast between how sweet she is with her lesbian friend and how slutty she is with that two bit whatever guy she's been thrown at. I don't even get why that's in the story. I mean if i wanna get it on with Patricia and in the future Ellie, do i really have to see this shit?
Well we have this sweet innocent girl and look what she will do at the end of this month :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So why you surprised that Ellie,who should be more experienced is acting that way?

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I have a question, I know it's not really game related (hope the moderators won't blame me) but I thought about it while playing this update.
So I'm french and I would like to know how english people were calling the french kiss before they meet the french ? Don't you have an english world for that or worst didn't you do it before meeting us ?

Reactions: Rek4ll

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have a question, I know it's not really game related (hope the moderators won't blame me) but I thought about it while playing this update.
So I'm french and I would like to know how english people were calling the french kiss before they meet the french ? Don't you have an english world for that or worst didn't you do it before meeting us ?
And I want to ask about australian kiss too:)

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Now that is an update ! The sex scene was amazing animated, nothing too much noting too less, exactly what I wanted to see. The flirty way was as I predicted several pages ago, tempting she drunk too much and when she was about to give her self to the way of cheating someone stop her :D . Looking forward to see the next update. Sadly after every update of this game I have to restart the count and wait again long time for the next update.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I am disappointed there werent a lot of monologues this time. Having them when the guy was groping her or kissing her neck was the perfect time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerox
Apr 30, 2018
Yeah it was called tounged

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I haven't played this in a few updates so the beach scene was new to me. I'm sorry, but the prank the sister did would not get a simple "talking to". Hell the bitch wasn't even sorry, there was no punishment for what she did at all. If she were mine, she would have been grounded for 3 months at the least, phone taken away, extra activities for school canceled. No internet, no friends and she'd have to basically be a slave to her brother for the entire time.

At worst, I would have smacked her across her mouth for acting like it was no big deal. That spoiled bitch had nothing happen to her. I hope she gets hit by a car.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You know I was joking.Of course I was talking about sister:)
Yeah, I know. That is why I answered in such a way.

In Germany it is called Zungenkuss.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This was a nice update. Can someone share which characters will be the focus on for next update. I'm hoping for Sam and Dylan.

PS: Now that Liam has lost everything Sophia as to think of other ways to convince to Casio Boss in paying the debt. (Damn that means more secondary character focus and less Main characters focus. I Hope not.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Also i doubt the next day will take anything less than 3 updates again. There is just too many scenes. What people dont realize is that earlier days were short. I remember Day 6 or 7 having just 188 renders. Then we came on day 8 where we got ~600 renders and now day 9 which got around ~900 renders.
So yeah the events in the days are getting longer which is fine.
I personally have made peace with the fact that the next day is also gonna be split in three. This will allow the dev to create some bigger scenes and provide more detail rather than rushing to complete and trying to squeeze them in two updates

schiable

Mar 18, 2019
I haven't played this in a few updates so the beach scene was new to me. I'm sorry, but the prank the sister did would not get a simple "talking to". Hell the bitch wasn't even sorry, there was no punishment for what she did at all. If she were mine, she would have been grounded for 3 months at the least, phone taken away, extra activities for school canceled. No internet, no friends and she'd have to basically be a slave to her brother for the entire time.

At worst, I would have smacked her across her mouth for acting like it was no big deal. That spoiled bitch had nothing happen to her. I hope she gets hit by a car.
Let's hope you don't have children.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes