Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'd put Dylan first. Firstly, it is conceptual. Second, Dylan was the first external "sexual" irritant in the game. Third, Sophia and Dylan have already crossed the moral line. And there's a secret between them. Fourth, it is not so immoral for a mother if she "teaches" her son. And fifth, I like it better myself. :) But I'm afraid the American wardens won't miss it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Yes, Mr. Morello has a better chance, because he has a very large leverage on Sofia's family. And only the author knows whether Sofia was able to get out of this situation.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, Mr. Morello has a better chance, because he has a very large leverage on Sofia's family. And only the author knows whether Sofia was able to get out of this situation.
We already know that the only blackmail in the game is from Aiden not from mr.morello

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
For the first time in Sophia's life with a man who is not her husband (of course on the filthy route) I imagined a different scenario and to explain it to you it’s necessary to take a few steps back until the evening of Day 2.
To sum up, for those who do not remember it (almost two years have passed since then), on that occasion Sophia and her husband were invited by Andy and Cathy, a couple of their old friends, to a dinner at one of the most luxurious restaurants in San Alejo where Cathy revealed that she and Andy would soon get married.
Since a bachelorette party was already mentioned during this dinner, I believe that the Parker sisters will not fail to organize a wild party for Cathy with lots of alcohol flowing and male strippers willing to "party" with the girls.
Of course, I don't think it's a coincidence that Sophia and Patricia already know a couple of men's underwear models (Logan and Tyler) and that already during the evening spent at the club reference was made to the fact that they wanted to see the Magic Mike's number on the table.
Therefore, I believe that in this situation, in which banally many good girls lose their inhibitions and let themselves go, even Sophia could yield to temptation and, with the help of a good dose of alcohol (and this time without interruption by Patricia), end what seemed to be already well underway with Tyler on the evening of Day 16.

roro

May 29, 2017
For the first time in Sophia's life with a man who is not her husband (of course on the filthy route) I imagined a different scenario and to explain it to you it’s necessary to take a few steps back until the evening of Day 2.
To sum up, for those who do not remember it (almost two years have passed since then), on that occasion Sophia and her husband were invited by Andy and Cathy, a couple of their old friends, to a dinner at one of the most luxurious restaurants in San Alejo where Cathy revealed that she and Andy would soon get married.
Since a bachelorette party was already mentioned during this dinner, I believe that the Parker sisters will not fail to organize a wild party for Cathy with lots of alcohol flowing and male strippers willing to "party" with the girls.
Of course, I don't think it's a coincidence that Sophia and Patricia already know a couple of men's underwear models (Logan and Tyler) and that already during the evening spent at the club reference was made to the fact that they wanted to see the Magic Mike's number on the table.
Therefore, I believe that in this situation, in which banally many good girls lose their inhibitions and let themselves go, even Sophia could yield to temptation and, with the help of a good dose of alcohol (and this time without interruption by Patricia), end what seemed to be already well underway with Tyler on the evening of Day 16.
I don't remember exactly when, but in one of his responses to a question in his patreon page, L&P said that Andy and Cathy were made in times when he thought that the game would split in two, and the second part will be with Liam as the main protagonist. Since then he abandoned this idea, so maybe we won't see Andy and Cathy ever again...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes