Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Alley_Cat, Your wish is commendable. I hope that what You do,we will be able to appreciate. In any case, I wish You good luck.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Yes please. A visual novel will be so great! I like this game and I wish L&P could hire more people so that we can get more frequent updates. I think the teasing has gone way too far now and I hope somebody gets some Sophia soon. I also believe the game revolves around Sophia and if she finally gives into her Filthy desires there would not be much to then play for plus the updates are quite slow so I do not know how many will be sticking after that. I am sticking till the end though.
I dont necessary think hire more people may result in more frequent updates. Usually you would think so but it is not 100% that case. More help could mean he can focus on even more superior HD renders where art intimates life lol.

There's already been constant debate on the amount of content but I feel ppl stating * slow tease * is an understatement considering its been 2 years (Well someone wrote 3 but it was released in Oct 2017 so I'm not) and we are not any where closer to anything less the tease.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I dont necessary think hire more people may result in more frequent updates. Usually you would think so but it is not 100% that case. More help could mean he can focus on even more superior HD renders where art intimates life lol.

There's already been constant debate on the amount of content but I feel ppl stating * slow tease * is an understatement considering its been 2 years (Well someone wrote 3 but it was released in Oct 2017 so I'm not) and we are not any where closer to anything less the tease.
Still after 2 years people are longing and that tells something about the DEV. I think the game is great, I just wish with a novel sort of thing I just could see what is in store for our Sophia. More people means work getting divided and thus quicker completion of the updates.

Reactions: Manifold

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Still after 2 years people are longing and that tells something about the DEV. I think the game is great, I just wish with a novel sort of thing I just could see what is in store for our Sophia. More people means work getting divided and thus quicker completion of the updates.
I merely said supporters like yourself who like to use * slow tease * and * slow burn * is an understatement as it has been 2 years + since launch. So I dont see the relevance in saying he has a steady stream of patreons.

As for more ppl quicker update, I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote -

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I believe the next update should be out by late november. For those thinking it can be released in Oct, I highly doubt it. He needs at least 15 days simply for programming and translation. Unless he can create 65% of the remaining scenes as well as render and edit in the first half of Oct, its not possible.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How much the game of android and pc differs?
In terms of content, nothing. There is a slight change in UI, but the only change I've noticed is that the walkthrough and the character directory aren't included in the Android build, and patching doesn't seem possible, at least as easily as PC.

Reactions: E = mc^2

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I merely said supporters like yourself who like to use * slow tease * and * slow burn * is an understatement as it has been 2 years + since launch. So I dont see the relevance in saying he has a steady stream of patreons.

As for more ppl quicker update, I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote -

Well if you play board games with the other people of course the update won't come faster:)
i wonder is the bikini show still going :unsure:.
No,it is over.
Now is going the topless show:)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes