DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Do you think something similar happens to what happened with Dylan in the jacuzzi or with Ellie in the sauna between Sophia and Deshawn/girlfriend? View attachment 3828371
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

The Developer who cried wolf....

see... that's the problem. No matter how well the scene is developed, the passion buildup, the plausibility, the render quality, the scene will end stupidly. So, any buildup of suspense or passion along with plausibility goes right out the window. Can anyone really think otherwise?

Take three big moments in AWAM.

Sam/Sophia bedroom scene, we all have seen and played it. First there is the main interaction of Sam and Sophia getting it on then a long-drawn-out exchange of romantic notions. More like putting the apple cart before the horse. I would have worked better if half the romantic notions exchanged were simplified to help build the sexual tension, then go to the make out scene. Even if the developer didn't want Sam to penetrate Sophia, the developer could have had Sam dry hump Sophia rather than her bringing herself off.

Dylan/Sophia date night was good up until the end. Realistically, heavy petting isn't so tame. Sophia getting so worked up but having enough control to keep Dylan from fingering her flies in the face of logic. Good sex is a mixture of giving and GETTING. The developer could still have maintained his slow burn theme going without crossing the Rubicon.

Second meeting of Tyler... oh god a total disaster. Tyler at the dance club already got to finger Sophia... and that is all that happened? Part two of Ellie/Sophia was again just giving and no getting... another plausibility fail.

Then the 800-pound gorilla doesn't just sit in the room but comes crashing through the ceiling. First all these long-ish wait times between updates with just "stuff" content just crushes the whole established story arches. And now I here AWAM has run afoul of Patron

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 01-30-04 28cb8363-2ff7-400e-a254-8c906035f6d8.png (PNG Image 1920 × 1...png

Don't be shy! (2nd option)
A communal shower should also be shared together:)

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own and opinions are like assholes everyone has one

Last edited:

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
View attachment 3829646

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own
Calculations of flashed private parts in AWAM:

Dick: 657478383999992001092930303
Boobs: 24
Pussy: 0

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i know right its like we came to see pussy and tits not dick and balls and i am not a fan of this version of her either as she had a pushed/scrunched up face it seems in this and on the SS her body looks like her titties are sagging like a mofo so that is not a good start and if this is done with AI man may the gods help us all we may never get the Sophia of the jacuzzi verison with dylan or the version of her with sam back at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Person Police

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 3829646

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own
1720937880372.png
I just realize that Sophia arm are currently like Gollum's arm. WTF

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 3829646

finally some straight content, speak for yourself buddy

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
so much have been revealed in this update . 20teasers for just a single event update…..i wonder what remains either too hot content or just some more nudity…i presume deshaw will get a blowjob from vicky …maybe they fuck ,, and sophia might touch deshawn’s dick or might watch them fucking and masturbate…and max what can happen is sophia might give a double blowjob with vicky ..bcoz its second time she is with them nude… IMG_0252.jpeg

Last edited:

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
IMG_0254.jpeg IMG_0253.jpeg
it has been 7 years and there has been not any single blowjob scene in real life women are more corrupt in situations in which sophia had been into,, , i expect this time a blowjob with deshawn and threesome sucking scene with vicky &deshawn ,,and maybe an anal scene between vicky and deshawn,and a threesome sex scene next time when they meet

IMG_0252.jpeg

Jun 22, 2024
so much have been revealed in this update . i wonder what remains either too hot content or just some more nudity…i presume deshaw will get a blowjob from vicky …maybe they fuck ,, and sophia might touch deshawn’s dick or might watch them fucking and masturbate…and max what can happen is sophia might give a double blowjob with vicky ..bcoz its second time she is with them nude… View attachment 3829872
I think the couple will start getting frisky with each other while Sophia watches. She will start touching herself and even climax too. They will leave the bathroom with the couple teasing her to join in next time instead of just watching.

I am keeping my expectations low so whenever the update drops, either it will exceed my low expectations or disappoint a little.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes