Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
gangbang route? I think that you could be very dissapointed
It's a Dylan route thing, which I'm not on (script3.rpy, line 11330) - I'm just curious.

Lord_Xanatos - It's actually the same conversation as finding out about gangbangs, so I'll see if I can trace it and its requirements. I believe you need to be on the Aiden route, and go to the mall on day 17 with Dylan to find an outfit for Aiden's second task

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Noon activities if Sophia accepted the deal with Aiden Sophia thinks about trying out the jacuzzi finally but it seems it isn’t installed yet. So, she has no other choice than to relax in her tub instead. In the meantime, Dylan returns home from school and Sophia has an important talk with him about Aiden, which reveals more about Dylan’s attitudes.

Relaxing in the tub as a “jacuzzi substitute” If Sophia made the “bikini-deal” with Dylan, he will knock at the door while she’s relaxing in the tub and ask to join her. To allow it, Sophia had to stay in his fitting room and let him masturbate in front of her (check the beach event on day 16!). Additionally, she needs 26 relationship points with him! If these conditions are true, she’ll get Dylan +1. Otherwise Afterwards, Sophia will go with her sister shopping to look for a sexy dress for Aiden’s task.

While Dylan’s foot massage, if Sophia has min. 41 Filthy points, she can ignore his boner pressing against her foot and get Dylan +1 and Filthy +1. Or stop and get Good Wife +1.

Sophia offers Dylan to drive to the mall and buy him some video games plus the new games console. During the ride, Sophia can pull her skirt up and get Dylan +1 and Filthy +1. Or not and get Good Wife +1.

In the mall with Dylan Sophia will allow Dylan to come with her inside the fitting room, because she promised him on day 14 that he can watch her getting dressed once.

Later Dylan will have another talk with his mom where he’ll ask her again to showing him her breasts. Finally, Sophia can decide to show him her breasts for “educational purposes” and get Dylan +2 and Filthy +2. But for that she needs min. 42 Filthy points and 29 relationship points with her son. Or thinking that this is absolutely taboo and get Good Wife +2.

Additionally, she can lift her skirt up in the fitting room and get Dylan +1.

After Dylan’s deepest desire was finally satisfied, they will talk in the boutique. Dylan reminds the incident of day 2 and asks his mom about “bikini fashion modeling”. For that he’ll buy her bikinis as a gift with his own money. Because Sophia feels much more comfortable now wearing bikinis in her son's presence, she accepts. If Sophia has all 30 relationship points with Sam, she can ask Dylan about inviting him as well to their little bikini fashion show. This way it would be fairer. But in the end, Dylan decides about that. This decision is important for Dylan’s attitude towards his mom with other guys! Sophia won’t get any point with Sam, but this event he will remember.

If Dylan accepts and Sophia pushed him to tell her what his buddies are talking about her behind her back, she’ll finally learn what “MILF” means. Plus, if she didn’t have sex with her husband the night before, she will have the option to be turned on by those filthy thoughts of the guys and get Filthy +2. Or not and get Good Wife +2.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
When did she find out what "MILF" meant from Dylan? I know she asks him while at the pool while wearing a bikini and the talk before or after the sun lotion but he doesn't actually tells her the real meaning, and from the magazines, all she does is getting the idea of older women. I might have missed that part when she finds out the real meaning, would you please let me know in what moment does she finds out in this current update? and maybe the conditions for that?.

I just said that it would make sense about Sophia/father's incest stuff because of the remark she thought when she saw Dylan's. Other than that and her upbringing well, she might have taken something from her parents that Patricia didn't because Patricia has always been more of a free spirit.

Maybe from someone else's post but I have definitely never argued that Liam is the real father of Ellie and Dylan. There's no question about it because Sophia said so during the prologue at the airport or the plane.
Yeah you missed that. Dylan told her about MILF and TILF after Sophia show him one of the her assets

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
When did she find out what "MILF" meant from Dylan? I know she asks him while at the pool while wearing a bikini and the talk before or after the sun lotion. I might have missed that part when she finds out the meaning, would you please let me know in what moment does she finds out in this current update?.

I just said that it would make sense about Sophia/father's incest stuff because of the remark she thought when she saw Dylan's. Other than that and her upbringing well, she might have taken something from her parents that Patricia didn't because Patricia has always been more of a free spirit.

Maybe from someone else's post but I have definitely never argued that Liam is the real father of Ellie and Dylan. There's no question about it because Sophia said so during the prologue at the airport or the plane.
She is knowing it from last update.
Just before starting fantasize about gangbang and young cocks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Thank you! I definitely missed it then because in my game I didn't have that conversation only the bikini fashion show and waiting in the car. I totally missed it and I thought the walkthrough was wrong because I thought she finds out by listening to sam and Dylan talking about it. I'll have to go back and meet those conditions to get that conversation for my playthrough.

Damn...there I go again to play it again because I missed it on its proper day to have it at the last of the update, I've done that several times already, I did that to get the stolen kiss at the soccer match and in order to get the bathroom scene with the 21 points... :FacePalm: this game keeps getting better and better by how many things I have to do for the path I want. hahaha

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's a Dylan route thing, which I'm not on (script3.rpy, line 11330) - I'm just curious.

Lord_Xanatos - It's actually the same conversation as finding out about gangbangs, so I'll see if I can trace it and its requirements. I believe you need to be on the Aiden route, and go to the mall on day 17 with Dylan to find an outfit for Aiden's second task
Thank you, I AM on Dylan's path and I AM on Aiden's route so in my playthrough she was going to get the sexy dress while Dylan was going to get the bikinis for their private fashion show but I must have missed the gangbang talk or something else because I did miss that part of the conversation from armion82's reply with the images and she just said after agreeing that it would be just for Dylan and private, NO sam at all, my version ended.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn...there I go again to play it again because I missed it on its proper day to have it at the last of the update, I've done that several times already, I did that to get the stolen kiss at the soccer match and in order to get the bathroom scene with the 21 points... :FacePalm: this game keeps getting better and better by how many things I have to do for the path I want. hahaha
And that is why I Unrened the game - so I can check things without having to replay everything. Plus, between Wordpad and Atom, I can quote things fairly easily.

Huh, I don't think we've had an active and open Aiden fan for a while. A lot of Dylan and Sam lately I think.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Thank you! I definitely missed it then because in my game I didn't have that conversation only the bikini fashion show and waiting in the car. I totally missed it and I thought the walkthrough was wrong because I thought she finds out by listening to sam and Dylan talking about it. I'll have to go back and meet those conditions to get that conversation for my playthrough.

This is the beginning of the cuckold route, when/if Dylan invites Sam to the bikini show. Dylan will notice his penchant to be a cuckold

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And that is why I Unrened the game - so I can check things without having to replay everything. Plus, between Wordpad and Atom, I can quote things fairly easily.

Huh, I don't think we've had an active and open Aiden fan for a while. A lot of Dylan and Sam lately I think.
I also unrened the game, that's how by the end of the version I reset sam's points to 0 and Dylan's to 90 and dabble in filthy points depending on the next update. Though I think I will have to replay till the moment to meet the conditions for the gangbang talk because I pretty much neglect Ellie and Patricia paths and I think that's when it's mentioned because I don't remember being talked in other paths, Ellie has like 3 points and Patricia I think 4 hahaha.

Haha, I'm not that much a fan of Aiden because I want Sophia to outsmart the bastard or Dylan kicking his ass because the other option was if Sophia says no to the requests then that would mean sending Dylan to a boarding school and I don't want that either for being the main path. Though the first task from Aiden looked damn excellent and I guess the second one will look...promising.

This is the beginning of the cuckold route, when/if Dylan invites Sam to the bikini show. Dylan will notice his penchant to be a cuckold
Yeah, he has already shown disgruntle regarding sam talking or being with Sophia, at the swimming lesson and the trampoline so I decided no more sam path and removed the points previously gained and leave the playthrough only as main filthy path relationship just with Dylan. The last time Sophia rest on the safe heaven while sam was mowing the lawn, paid him and got rid of him in my game.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
when Sophia saw Dylan's dick, She believe it's inherits from her father (Dylan's grandpa). So, I believe that Sophia has a story about an incest before (She and her father) View attachment 450376
I'm sure she's referring to her father-in-law. Though whether they actually had a romp is open for speculation. It could even be possible she just saw his dick, would fantasize about it, and moved on.

Reactions: roro and satoshi36

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Begining of the cuckold route.I am sure Dylan will be well pleased to see his parents fucking,since I dont think Dylan and his father are that close.Liam is all about baseball and Dylan is all about football,Liam has zero interest in his son's sport.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Liam is all about football (American) and Dylan is all about Football (soccer)...I'm not getting into the argument about the names for football and soccer but you know, in some places they need to make that distinction hahaha.

I just checked the last dialogue and used unren to give sam the 30 points and have that option selected, after a few other options I got the MILF talk, now I see why I didn't get it the other time, I left sam at 0 points and just selected that it was private and only for Dylan. Thanks for the help in getting that dialogue.
Ooops You are right my mistake

I bad liam is into baseball and football and Dylan is into soccer and basketball.Dylan knows that his dad is dissapointed that they dont share the same sports interest and tells Dylan that the only real sports is football not the sport Dylan plays.
Great way to build a loving relationship

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah and Sophia sides with Dylan telling Liam to lay off about the sports debate and/or teasing. As for a great way to build a loving relationship...well I guess sports should be the least of their problems considering that both Father and Son love the same woman the same way so if it's not doomed to fail then at the very least it's on collision course haha.
armageddon

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Honestly the Dev is a sucker for money, gaining more than 5000USD monthly and still doesn't even half focus on the game,and others earn 2K and are full time on it,I mean come on dude,you'd earn more if you would just work more on the game,but that's too much 2 years only for a 0.085 version is too fucking much.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I take it you are not a patron? So why moan about a game that you are getting for free.
I would pay and become a patron for a faster progress,that's what I just said he could earn more if he'd work and spend more time on it,but sorry waiting almost 1/4 a year or 1/3 a year for a half an hour/hour update is unacceptable,even tho he's getting paid alot.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is his first game,his baby so to speak,so I cannot really see him hiring Someone to speed up the progress.
Hopefully if he does another game of the same quality he will realise that he will need some help.
We have no real idea of how much time he spends on the game between life work and god knows what else.While I agree his patrons may go up with speedy updates I think he will still lose more because of the slow boil of the game and there being female MC.
I also think that one of the reasons for the slow updates is that he tries to get every scene perfect

The slow updates are a pain and it could get worse after his surgery

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes