Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I really liked the update, going according to my choices and what I was interested in I got what I wanted and didn't get what I didn't care about making my playthrough tailored as per my interest and looking forward to next year, after several months and an extra day for the next update. (y) (y):cool:

Reactions: roro
D

Deleted member 1882153

Is there any Walkthrough mod? this game really need it.

Is there any Incest patch or no need?
No incest patch needed and the walkthrough is there, just look for it before you get to the folder with the .exe file.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Bikini show with only Dylan is one million times better than Sam/Dylan (no Sam points) and has more dylan points so I will continue with it :p
I agree, plus he gets the camera and the conversation goes the same but looks better at Dylan's room, plus he gets to keep a couple of pictures. :cool: (y)

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Will the game have s3x scene or its will still remain teasing game? I would really want to like this game but when I tried this game it felt many things are missing, it feels like this game would want to be on steam when its finished thats why it dont have tags that we all want to see *coughs* vaginal sex.. when I played this game and finished the old version months ago, It felt like drinking a large amount of soda and then you feel your about burp but you cant. :KEK::KEK:
My friend...this kind of games are called Shrimps VN ...one step ahead followed by two steps back...if you want sex better contact a nun... Stop to complain, let the dev make is job......while his servants transport buckets of milk to their beloved small penis big ego God.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes