D

Deleted member 1882153

I am ok I am well stocked up on my meds
I can see myself playing this game in the 'old soldier's home'. Maybe I'll be able to turn a nurse on to it and we can play together. Oh well, one day at a time.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
If you want quick sex then this is not the game for you
ok no problem but the story is not clear and the update is very small but the game is very beautiful but i didn’t even manage to have the shower scene I don’t know how to do it if not very good games

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One blackmail route killed off, now I just need to get rid of Aiden
Only reason I might keep Aiden around is that Emma also benefits. It's even forcing the little runt to step up.

Sorry for dumb question but which folder to I put the file in?
Man I was so sure I got all the points for Ellie. Now I gotta replay it from start to find out what I missed.
Or
I know I am asking something dirty here. But could you guys please tell me if there is a cheat code to increase 1 point to Ellie?
I normally dont like to enter cheats in any game. But the game is very long and I am currently at an interesting scenario.
So there is no cheats in this game rigth???
If you need more relationship points, a while back I made a cheat patch. It goes in the "game" folder on PC, and will give you 99 Filthy points and 90 Ellie points. It doesn't work for Android, I don't know about Mac.

Or there is which is what I use for my Android

Reactions: bagre1 and Apk_Khan

roro

May 29, 2017
well i guess he is going to stretch everything into final days.. and then rush the ending or else he would never make it correctly to the 30th day. there is still so much to be done the corruption path has 0 content even after so many days.
The corruption path has tons of content, it's just not what you expected, but it's exactly what the dev promised to his patrons.

• Angry
Reactions: Dependable_223
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes