Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There can be another person who can blackmailed her - principal Johnson.

1. Mr.Bennet told him about his dinner with Sophia without her pants (maybe he has some photo)...

2. He can receive from Aiden the video of her (he took it secretly when she fulfilled his tasks)...
There will be no more blackmail in the game once Bennet and Aiden are done

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He will play a part but I think that you are way off
Don't say it's part of the gang. Aiden will push Sophia do something with Janitor. One of the task will be with Janitor.
Last word of Sophia was " Voluntarily". L&P gives us a clue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't say it's part of the gang. Aiden will push Sophia do something with Janitor. One of the task will be with Janitor.
Last word of Sophia was " Voluntarily". L&P gives us a clue.
you misunderstood me.I never meant as part of the gang.
I see no reason why Aiden would do such a thing and no connection between Aiden and the janitor,,I think that you are maybe reading too much into this.I could be wrong but only time will tell

Reactions: farrah

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
you misunderstood me.I never meant as part of the gang.
I see no reason why Aiden would do such a thing and no connection between Aiden and the janitor,,I think that you are maybe reading too much into this.I could be wrong but only time will tell
I could be wrong too. But her last word "Voluntarily" is suspicious ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No more blackmails. But I think, Janitor will be involve. Don't say it's part of Aiden's gang. Maybe Aiden will force Sophia to provoke/seduce Janitor.
The one plausible thing I can think of concerning the janitor.Is that Sophia asks him to fix the lock on the bathroom door,jacuzzi and dishwasher.But knowing how Sophia feel about him I doubt it very much.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
SuperMilf?!?! :love:

Have I started a trend here?lol
Now Farrah just needs one for Ellie and I will see about one for Alyssa
I have started my super hero costume for Alyssa,she will be catwoman,since she likes cats and maybe pussy

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The one plausible thing I can think of concerning the janitor.Is that Sophia asks him to fix the lock on the bathroom door,jacuzzi and dishwasher.But knowing how Sophia feel about him I doubt it very much
Could be a second job for Janitor. Liam calls a company to fix all that things and Janitor arrives. A surprise, like Zac and tanning salon.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
As I have said before The Dylan and Amber route could be fun when/if they get up to some naughty stuff and Sophia sees them.Seeing Amber and Dylan in action could prove interesting for the effect it could have on Sophia and the knock on effect
It seems to me that Sophia should be the first in Dylan, as in ancient Rome. There, mothers were assigned training functions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have I started a trend here?lol
Now Farrah just needs one for Ellie and I will see about one for Alyssa
Do I need to start downloading superhero assets? I know there are Batwoman and Wonderwoman assets, possibly even Captain Marvel too. At the moment though I'm working on a Tactical Barbie Sophia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes