Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can't choose the better execution for him, but burning me seems like a good idea. :ROFLMAO:
All of them, Rasputin style?

What I don't get, is that Logan seems to epitomise what Ellie likes in guys - older, big dick, confident with women etc, everything that Dylan isn't - that more people aren't expressing hatred for Logan. Particularly the interest in the past I've seen in a Dylan/Ellie relationship. And her interest in further club events.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All of them, Rasputin style?

What I don't get, is that Logan seems to epitomise what Ellie likes in guys - older, big dick, confident with women etc, everything that Dylan isn't - that more people aren't expressing hatred for Logan. Particularly the interest in the past I've seen in a Dylan/Ellie relationship. And her interest in further club events.
Yea Logan does but Sophia will sort him out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You already forgot about the Battery Acid to the face for Logan?
Are you really going to try and compare Sulphuric Acid to plain unadulterated FIRE!!! Dude, really? Have you even studied chemistry?

I'm really curious as to what the voting options are. I've gone through the entire Daz catalogue search of "dress" and found nothing that is appropriate for a teacher but "sexy".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are you really going to try and compare Sulphuric Acid to plain unadulterated FIRE!!! Dude, really? Have you even studied chemistry?

I'm really curious as to what the voting options are. I've gone through the entire Daz catalogue search of "dress" and found nothing that is appropriate for a teacher but "sexy".
You know as much as we do about the vote. People on the patreon page have also voiced concern about the style of the dress and hope that it will be appropriate for a teacher.
Have you though that he may mix it up,a dress but with a top underneath, showing just enough cleavage to prove that Sophia is not wearing a bra

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

So we’re now talking about with hurts more Battery Acid or Sulphuric Acid against FIRE over a fictional person? That a new one. Btw, they both burn skin, it doesn’t take a chemist to figure that out.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So we’re now talking about with hurts more Battery Acid or Sulphuric Acid against FIRE over a fictional person? That a new one. Btw, they both burn skin, it doesn’t take a chemist to figure that out.
How about you skin Aiden alive and pour vinegar over him,or even salt

Reactions: paginou

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Besides,
But do you know the difference between battery acid and sulphuric?

R_D

May 23, 2019
Hai, can anyone give me android port? I ve looked at the first page, but could not find it.
Thx before

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Besides,

But do you know the difference between battery acid and sulphuric?
Wow, into the realm I go... There is no difference between Sulphuric Acid and Battery Acid with the exception of how much Sulphuric is contained in Battery Acid. So if you read what I sent to you and you understand the English language, which I'm going to guess is not your first language but let me help you out. I highlighted the word or for you.

How do you use the word or?
Answers
  1. and/or is as official as English gets in the sense that you can use it in extremely formal contexts. ...
  2. You should use and/or when both options are applicable in its place. ...
  3. The main reason for using and/or is to remove the ambiguity of whether and means "only both" and whether or means "only one."
but as Old Dog said, Google is your friend.

Now, do you know what sarcasm is? If not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, I'm always happy to help a Bro out? See Sarcasm.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes