tigers

Apr 28, 2017
the sleepwear is more modest than the bikinis. The breakthrough would be if she again allows him to watch while she change, maybe allow him to touch a breast or two.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I don't see a big difference between the underware and the bikini, especially if the latter showed her cunt's hair ...

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Old dog, post: 2867703, membre: 121877"]
pou continu
[/CITATION]
View attachment 511070

The tasks will get gradually more daring but you will still have the chance to get rid of him.
The tasks will get more daring not more extreme.
So yes I would say( and know) that the tasks will be not be that extreme .
Oh ! So no gangbang because for some it may be extreme but oral, anal or vaginal sex nothing more normal so can we expect that?

Feb 7, 2018
From Patreon:

L&P. will Aiden's 12 tasks be extreme for Sophia after day 17.Cheers

It gradually gets more daring. But before it gets too far you'll get the chance to get rid of him.
View attachment 511070

The tasks will get gradually more daring but you will still have the chance to get rid of him.
The tasks will get more daring not more extreme.
So yes I would say( and know) that the tasks will be not be that extreme .
"You'll get the chance". We already had a chance to stop Aiden's (and Bennett's for that matter) blackmail, so that proofs nothing. Ask him what will happen if we don't take the second opportunity to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Also what may happen directly after this scene. Remember the image of Sophia/Ellie on the couch, nothing exciting, but then the shower scene happened.
My first guess would be that Dylan brings breakfast in bed in order to have an opportunity to get into the bed, sits next to Sophia, and probably get the chance to see her changing her clothes. Other than that I don'know but damn I'm looking forward to the event. Also, hoping for a French kiss but I would like it too if Dylan beats Aiden and Sophia witness It.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
My first guess would be that Dylan brings breakfast in bed in order to have an opportunity to get into the bed, sits next to Sophia, and probably get the chance to see her changing her clothes. Other than that I don'know but damn I'm looking forward to the event. Also, hoping for a French kiss but I would like it too if Dylan beats Aiden and Sophia witness It.
At least, if there is no french kiss, Dylan can bring her a french toast for breakfast. :unsure: :LOL:
The problem with Aiden is only in his friends and his uncle, without them he is nobody, even Julia could beat him i think(and she is the most innocence in the game). :giggle: We need a vigilante team to eliminate the whole gang. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At least, if there is no french kiss, Dylan can bring her a french toast for breakfast. :unsure: :LOL:
The problem with Aiden is only in his friends and his uncle, without them he is nobody, even Julia could beat him i think(and she is the most innocence in the game). :giggle: We need a vigilante team to eliminate the whole gang. :ROFLMAO:
Aiden and his gang will not be a problem soon enough.The same with Bennet

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes