Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is a weird answer, the entire game is about Sophia becoming more corrupt, so you want her to....not be corrupt? By not letting Aiden or Bennett "see" her like that, the audience which is us are also being deprived of seeing it.
There are other people to corrupt Sophia.The Bennet story is shorter than was originally planned and also Aiden can be cut out of the picture by either sending Dylan away to boarding school or 2 other options that are coming up to end the Aiden blackmail.

215303j

After some thinking I will agree with the people that are saying the self defense course can't realy change a thing.
Anyone who is training something,will tell you that you need months or even years to make a significant progress.But we don'ty have that much time-only 20 days left.Sure we can skip a day or two here and there,but I can't see skipping a whole month.Aiden,Bennett and Morello for sure won't let Sophia to enjoy her freedom that much.And with 5-6 training sessions the best you can hope is to beat 1,max 2 attackers.Definitely doesn't sound useful.
I probably missed a lot of posts on this subject and it's off-topic anyway but I disagree.

No "self-defense class" can teach a woman to physically overcome two or more determined men.

A good self-defense class will, however, teach the following:
- Awareness (noticing a guy following you)
- Tactics (recognising that the guys friend may be crouched behind that car)
- Mindset (not being afraid of getting hurt or hurting others, many attackers are not actually determined, just looking for easy prey)

A proper combination of the above is sufficient to overcome most attacks.

When it comes to physical violence, the woman is fucked (maybe literally), unless, maybe, she's a highly trained martial artist AND fully aware of her surroundings.

Weapons tend to equalise differences in strength or even skill.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I probably missed a lot of posts on this subject and it's off-topic anyway but I disagree.

No "self-defense class" can teach a woman to physically overcome two or more determined men.

A good self-defense class will, however, teach the following:
- Awareness (noticing a guy following you)
- Tactics (recognising that the guys friend may be crouched behind that car)
- Mindset (not being afraid of getting hurt or hurting others, many attackers are not actually determined, just looking for easy prey)

A proper combination of the above is sufficient to overcome most attacks.

When it comes to physical violence, the woman is fucked (maybe literally), unless, maybe, she's a highly trained martial artist AND fully aware of her surroundings.

Weapons tend to equalise differences in strength or even skill.
The crucial part is you can't get a good self-defense class in 2-3 days.Or even in 1-2 weeks.
The crucial part is you can't get a good self-defense class in 2-3 days.Or even in 1-2 weeks.
So we have found our instructor.
Still I will like it more to be Vicky:)
No offence.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes