Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And that's why I like that some things are open to interpretation. I like that we don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not. I like that she might be putting up the popularity mask. Personally I see Ellie as more like Santana from Glee. Yeah, she can be a bitch, but she only does it when she's calling BS on something. For someone like Brittany that doesn't have a filter, she can be all lovey dovey. But for other players, the interpretation will be entirely different. It make the other routes plausible. I don't want to play them, but at least I can see why other people do.

Oh, BTW, artistical isn't a word. It's just "artistic". Someone that's a patron may want to let L&P know.
When Ellie and Sophia shared a shower I am sure Ellie talked to Sophia about sex and told her not to worry as she uses a condom,it came up because Ellie wants boobs as big as Sophia's.I would need to check

Last edited:

ewoffgnewfiwojm

Mar 11, 2020
Umm, so each update takes about 3 months and covers half the playable day. At this pace, we are looking at 15 years for the rest of the 20 playable days. Does this conversation never come up in the patreon comments?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And that's why I like that some things are open to interpretation. I like that we don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not. I like that she might be putting up the popularity mask. Personally I see Ellie as more like Santana from Glee. Yeah, she can be a bitch, but she only does it when she's calling BS on something. For someone like Brittany that doesn't have a filter, she can be all lovey dovey. But for other players, the interpretation will be entirely different. It make the other routes plausible. I don't want to play them, but at least I can see why other people do.

Oh, BTW, artistical isn't a word. It's just "artistic". Someone that's a patron may want to let L&P know.
Hahaha, when I read Santana I thought of Santana, the guitarist. I don't know who's Santana from glee and the only thing I know from glee is that someone died from that show.

Well, I'll leave the analysis of Ellie to your expertise because I don't know much about her. I know that she has a dildo so I also guess that it's a matter of perspective or interpretation if she's still a virgin, though I would've thought that she is not a virgin anymore but as I said, it's a matter of perspective and interpretation for each one to consider what's still virginity.

Well, about Ellie being a bitch, I guess that's part of the story, personally I wish I could see something between Dylan & Ellie because the rivalry it's tiring and, personally, boring. I hate sibling rivalry in stories and instead of being jerks and bitches to each other they should find ways to compromise and work things out between them instead of being at each other's necks, that's how siblings should be from my point of view and experience.

Hahaha, I don't know who's Brittany either. Yeah, I agree, making every route plausible in order for everyone to have a nice path to play and enjoy the game.

I think the "artistic" part is from Amber's son event, another lesson most likely which I will skip hehe. :LOL: :cool:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha, when I read Santana I thought of Santana, the guitarist. I don't know who's Santana from glee and the only thing I know from glee is that someone died from that show.

Well, I'll leave the analysis of Ellie to your expertise because I don't know much about her. I know that she has a dildo so I also guess that it's a matter of perspective or interpretation if she's still a virgin, though I would've thought that she is not a virgin anymore but as I said, it's a matter of perspective and interpretation for each one to consider what's still virginity.

Well, about Ellie being a bitch, I guess that's part of the story, personally I wish I could see something between Dylan & Ellie because the rivalry it's tiring and, personally, boring. I hate sibling rivalry in stories and instead of being jerks and bitches to each other they should find ways to compromise and work things out between them instead of being at each other's necks, that's how siblings should be from my point of view and experience.

Hahaha, I don't know who's Brittany either. Yeah, I agree, making every route plausible in order for everyone to have a nice path to play and enjoy the game.

I think the "artistic" part is from Amber's son event, another lesson most likely which I will skip hehe. :LOL: :cool:
I feel sad for Alley_Cat now being a fan of Glee and whoever Brittney is
Santana, the guitarist that guy can play.I am a big fan of his

• Haha
Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And is there a long answer I could get from you or maybe an earlier post here. Thank you.
The patreons,the majority, are ok with half day updates and the speed of updates..The progress with this update is faster than the other updates.Mind you thiis update is not as big as the last one and he has a lot of stuff already set up.clothes,house people.This update could be out by the end of this month but most of us think it will be April.

Reactions: ewoffgnewfiwojm

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I feel sad for Alley_Cat now being a fan of Glee and whoever Brittney is
Santana, the guitarist that guy can play.I am a big fan of his
Hehehe, me too.
I agree, the guy can play and I like his songs a lot, "Oye Como Va" and "Corazon Espinado" are some that I like to listen to a lot besides "Black Magic Woman". :cool: (y)

Reactions: paginou and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

It's only worth watching Glee to the end of Season 4, but again, as a fan of Brittany, I am pretty biased. TLDR version, Brittany is batshit crazy but kinda Lovecaftian, which I'm really disappointed they didn't explore further.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The Sam event its only if you sent dylan away?...
We don't know that for certain.
What we do know is that sending Dylan away gives you the setup for the Sam scene for the coming day - we'll see how it shakes loose when the update comes but I'm inclined to think it will just change the context/lead-up to the upcoming Sam scene.

Reasoning -
Sending Dylan away means saying NO to Aiden = a Good Wife decision
Dylan stays if Sophia Capitulates with Aiden's tasks = a Filthy Wife decision
Pursuing a relationship with Sam = a series of Filthy Wife decisions

My main playthrough has Sophia agreeing with/saying Yes to every man or woman who takes a run at her and so far I don't think I've seen any Filthy Wife paths that require you to have made Good Wife choices on another, overlapping path.

Also, I've been loving all the speculation about end-game pairings folks, good reads and good theories all.

I haven't given much thought to endings but I'm reasonably confident that L&P is going to kill off at least one important character before the game's end.
Between Neil using a date-rape drug on his friend's wife, Aiden's supposed connections to violent gangs, that time Sophia nearly got sexually assaulted in the Subway and that time Patricia maimed a guy with a deadly weapon... L&P just dances too close to serious shit to not be planning some big Third Act downer.

Also, as a Sam fan I don't think him ending up with Sophia is a good ending at all, there's a reason the last shot of The Graduate is of the two lovebirds on the back of the bus with those 'Oh god, what have we done?' looks on their faces.
Anyway we've still got Sam's flourishing music career to explore yet, there's sure to be some ditzy groupie that could catch his eye in Sophia's absence. But really, this isn't Noah's Ark, none of these characters need to be paired off with anyone - They're Strong, Independent Women (and men) who DON'T need no Man (or woman)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
There will be some indications of possible events coming soon or during the course of the story (depending on the decisions, of course - with "wrong" decisions you won't see those indications).
that's why I asked for a more precise walktrough, just to avoid losing something

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I saw this in youtube but i didnt come across such a scene..can anyone tell me when is this scene.. I followed filthy route.. Is it in good wife route?

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
I saw this in youtube but i didnt come across such a scene..can anyone tell me when is this scene.. I followed filthy route.. Is it in good wife route?
This photo is a fanart, video is probably a clickbait, not probably absolutely. :ROFLMAO:

roro

May 29, 2017
Umm, so each update takes about 3 months and covers half the playable day. At this pace, we are looking at 15 years for the rest of the 20 playable days. Does this conversation never come up in the patreon comments?
Simple math:
12 months in a year, that's 4*3 months, so if each update is 0.5 playable day and takes 3 months to produce, we'll get 2 playable days in a year. That means 10 years for the game's completion, not 15.
But, it doesn't take 3 months for a 0.5 playable day, more like 2 months...

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
To give you more of an idea about the mood of Patrons, there are a few paying patrons who get a bit snarky with L&P about how long the updates take, sometimes other patrons jump in and defend his process but generally they are ignored until they run out of steam.

Speaking personally, I've accepted the reality of how long it's likely to take L&P to finish the game, I don't lose anything by waiting and I've come to enjoy the pace of the story.
However, I do have hope for the day he officially crosses his final Patreon goal and can afford to reorganize his work/school situation and overhaul his development process to put out faster and/or larger updates.

cthaeh

Apr 13, 2018
I just played it again and figured that Sophia's brother in law supports Dylan's school. I think that she could ask help for him.

Also, the workers in the beggining has been in prision, maybe can help her to deal with Aiden in the future, depending how she treated them

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just played it again and figured that Sophia's brother in law supports Dylan's school. I think that she could ask help for him.

Also, the workers in the beggining has been in prision, maybe can help her to deal with Aiden in the future, depending how she treated them
Explain how you came this conclusion please

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes