nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Germany is affected by coronavirus... I dont care if I get coronavirus , pls god just keep L&P safe so that he can fricking finish this game.
He's young will survive ;). More time to work on game and gives us the update untill 25 march. But my suspicious is that he doesn't has another job. It's his speed, working alone.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He's young will survive ;). More time to work on game and gives us the update untill 25 march. But my suspicious is that he doesn't has another job. It's his speed, working alone.
Whatever the reason for the increase in progress, I am just happy that we may have an update in 2-4 weeks.
I do hope that this can continue for a very long time

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Nothing special for "Start of the announced bonus storyline " Available according to all the choices?

the same for Dylan / Sophia if we don't send him back?

to have the events I speak

Sorry for english too

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nothing special for "Start of the announced bonus storyline " Available according to all the choices?

the same for Dylan / Sophia if we don't send him back?

to have the events I speak

Sorry for english too
We do not know if making certain,or not,choices will effect the bonus story line

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

L&P.If you decide to not meet Aylssa does this effect the bonus story line?

No.
Good to know
So I doubt Alyssa's mysterious friend is involved

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ELI5, what do those each title actually mean? Programming & Translation, means coding and stuff, i can understand. What about the rest?
Rendering or image synthesis is the automatic process of generating a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model (or models in what collectively could be called a scene file) by means of computer programs. Also, the results of displaying such a model can be called a render.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes