humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Now I see that in last update dev is even introducing new characters, like there is no overload already and like development is not already going with enough crawling speed ... this dev is nuts ...
It looks like by introducing possibility of shota arc, he just wants to milk more money...

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Carl could also help with the Bennet problem,if it ever comes into play.
I may be more focused on Sophia & Dylan's path to care about the others, but let's just say for the sake of filthy path and its points...IF Carl helps in the matters of Aiden and Bennet, he is going to score a LOT of points in favor with Sophia, who knows what else could happen. :cool: :LOL: :sneaky:

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I may be more focused on Sophia & Dylan's path to care about the others, but let's just say for the sake of filthy path and its points...IF Carl helps in the matters of Aiden and Bennet, he is going to score a LOT of points in favor with Sophia, who knows what else could happen. :cool: :LOL: :sneaky:
There are 3 other options(maybe 4) for dealing with Bennet.I just want Sophia to castrate him.
The render I am working on is Bennet tied over the clasroom desk,naked, with Aiden's dick in his mouth while Sophia rams him with a strap on whilee Alyssa videos it all.

Last edited:

Rohan Shah

Nov 18, 2017
Finally my Interest over this game. update take too much time. this update its so boring so why i give him money dont know but now over its full story cover for 40years so take time

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Now I see that in last update dev is even introducing new characters, like there is no overload already and like development is not already going with enough crawling speed ... this dev is nuts ...
It looks like by introducing possibility of shota arc, he just wants to milk more money...
Pretty sure that shota arc will replace anything that was possible to happen with old guys from the first side job.
It is obvious the dev like much more to write and make scenes for young guys than old grandpas:)
Probably same is with patrons.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pretty sure that shota arc will replace anything that was possible to happen with old guys from the first side job.
It is obvious the dev like much more to write and make scenes for young guys than old grandpas:)
Probably same is with patrons.
Sophia renounces everything and turns to god to guide her back onto the right path

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
CONS
Been done so many many times before
Picture of Sophia's breasts to Aiden,could be as long as her face is not showing,more blackmail material for Aiden.Also ilegal could cost Sophia her job and possible jail and marriage breakup.

PRO
Dylan could see/find the piture on his moms phone.
This is true

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes