farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

After working on the story the last days and preparing everything for the next update, all is set now.
There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. So, there's some work in front of me.
For a better overview, here's the list of the events of 0.100 plus the percent which they take of the overall creation process:
NOON
1)
Sophia/Ellie (5%)
2) Dylan's boarding school moving in (5%)
OR: 3) Dylan visits the self-defense course +
conversation about Emma (only if Sophia decided to hook them up)
alternative noon event (10%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
OR: 5) Alyssa (20%)
AFTERNOON
6)
Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)
EVENING
7)
Meeting Don Morello (10%)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
The three main noon events (Ellie/Julia, Alyssa, Patricia/Claire/Marie) will all be a little step forward as for Sophia's lesbian curiosity and general sensual venture.
And we will also have a little story twist. I actually wanted to save it for later but maybe now it'd be better.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And we will also have a little story twist. I actually wanted to save it for later but maybe now it'd be better.
Looks like that will be the Sophia/Ellie event. Although I would have liked that to happen after the Sophia/Liam event, when he would have fixed the lock.

• Love
Reactions: wynlard and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

After working on the story the last days and preparing everything for the next update, all is set now.
There will all together be 8 events, most of them pretty tricky to create and some quite extensive. So, there's some work in front of me.
For a better overview, here's the list of the events of 0.100 plus the percent which they take of the overall creation process:
NOON
1)
Sophia/Ellie (5%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
AFTERNOON
6)
EVENING
7)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
The three main noon events (Ellie/Julia, Alyssa, Patricia/Claire/Marie) will all be a little step forward as for Sophia's lesbian curiosity and general sensual venture.
Alyssa NUMBER 1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Fook
I just imploded

• Haha
Reactions: Usschevalier

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

NOON
1)
Sophia/Ellie (5%)
4) Ellie/Julia (25%)
AFTERNOON
6)
EVENING
7)
8) Sophia/Liam (5%)
So I could be right about Caire/Maria showing Sophia some love
AFTERNOON
6) Patricia/Claire/Marie (20%)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hopefully this will round out the opportunities in the different routes. Plus we'll have the Morello event, and wherever that actually goes.

Seems like a decent balance over the course of the day, but we'll see.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! Unfortunately there's no other way because of just too many storylines and not enough hours of the days.
If we are looking at this from Sophia's point of view we probably have to choose between dating Alyssa (or something else) and Ellie / Julia but what does Sophia have to do with they?? (Will she expiate they again, will she go out with they, will she have a conversation?) I think it is an important decision and it needs to be clarified better

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes