ys1m

Jan 16, 2018
Just curious but, is being a patreon supporter for this game worth it? looks like releases are roughly every quarter of a year. Is there anything you get like a monthly for supporting him?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No yeah, I know when does that happen, I just got a different conversation because I don't have or I don't know how many points I have on that stat but I don't know how to check that out.

you..unrpa? what's that or how? is that with unren? :unsure: o_O
Diff conversation means you are not cockold enough :ROFLMAO: . I believe unren includes unrpa. I use unrpa only for archve.rpa and change the points with savededitor online.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hahaha no, I basically clicked on every choice where Dylan speaks or behaves against when people speak or does something to Sophia, as it says in the walkthrough.

Is that the option of "extract RPA packages" then? and which file do I open to check the stats? "archive.rpa" right?
Easy way, open your save file with savededitor online and check your points.
For unrpa you have to download unrpa package. I posted a script for all this back X pages.
I need my PC. Use my phone now

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ah ok thanks, I think I got it from the swimming lessons because in my game he just stared and didn't say anything but Sophia noticed his face and told Amber's son to swim back. I'm changing that now to zero.
Ok. You don't like to suffer. :D . It's the same writer, you know him better reading his entire work:cool:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now I see that second side job from other perspective. In addition to the money, Sophia has insisted on educating the boys. If the kids start getting too bold, Sophia can't back out, she has insisted on sex-ed and has to faced it.
It'll be interesting, plus they are three, six hands. I think L&P intentionally used 3 and not 2 or 1. Being 3 they will lose their shyness, they push each other. It's like Dylan-Sam bikini Show. They started to touch Sophia until Sophia had to stop them. 3 boys are too much for her ;)

Last edited:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Something very strange is happening with Sam, erotic dreams about Sophia, erotic dreams about Ellie and, to top it off, the next day he has his presentation to which Sophia will go with Patricia and Ellie (WTF???), why is this damn bastard stealing all the good things from Dylan ?? He is a miser

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes