nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, in the morning shower on day 17 Ellie finds out Sophia prefers oral, so Ellie has a head start on that account:

"s "Imagine it honey, a wet, hot tongue touching you down there... caressing the outer lips of your pussy, or sliding deep inside!"
s "To be honest, it’s the best part of sex for me!""
God, all the conversation is pure gold. :ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would be good to tell the devs, to leave us the choice, with whom she will going to give up .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be good to tell the devs, to leave us the choice, with whom she will going to give up .
If I understand what you're trying to say, that option was planned from the beginning. Some characters like the movers or Aiden wont have that option, but those like Dylan, Sam, Zac, Ellie, Alyssa, Nathalie etc with whom she has a connection, most certainly.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Finally got around to playing the latest update and, holy hell, that was such a load of crap. I have such a love/hate relationship with this game but it really got stretched to the limit with this update. No sexual content at all after 4 months and just more of dealing with that shit-stain Aiden.

I really have been loving this game for how beautifully rendered it is as it has one of the most realistic feels of any adult game out there and I've even liked how slowly it's been been building up the lesbian and incest routes because too many games rush into these sorts of things and this one feels like it's giving proper legitimacy as to why someone would start doing these things. But, at the same time, the slow build up is also incredibly grating as, after 4 months of waiting, we get just one day, and not even full one at that, added to the game that still barely moves it forwards on either of these paths.

This is where I get so conflicted about this game because whilst I don’t want it to rush to the finish and undo all the good, intense build-up, I also do kind of want this because it’s getting a bit ridiculous that there has been so little progress in this game in terms of any extra-marital action. A kiss here and there, sure, some HJ action with Dylan, but we really need to get to the sex and start to see her inner-turmoil go away. But even though I want that, I still don’t want this game to be ruined by moving too quickly and it’s so annoying being torn between these two points of view.

If this game continues at its current pace of 1 day per update every 4 months, this game is going to take over 6 years to be complete since L&P is planning on having 30 playable days. The prospect of waiting 6 more years for this game to finish is pure agony, especially given the lack of sexual content in it and despite it having a such good story and renders. L&P, somehow, needs to up this to at least 3 days per update and keep within the 4 month update cycle because that would just take 2 years which is a bit more bearable than 6+ years.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, in the morning shower on day 17 Ellie finds out Sophia prefers oral, so Ellie has a head start on that account:

"s "Imagine it honey, a wet, hot tongue touching you down there... caressing the outer lips of your pussy, or sliding deep inside!"
s "To be honest, it’s the best part of sex for me!""
I read all the shower conversation Day17 Ellie-Sophia. It was interesting.
After this, we can't blame Dylan anymore, or we can't blame only Dylan. Ellie is the same. She's just as annoying as Dylan.
And Ellie use the same tactics: "Mom, you are so beautiful", "Your tits are so .... ", " Mom, your body is .... "
So, no more cursing Dylan :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I read all the shower conversation Day17 Ellie-Sophia. It was interesting.
After this, we can't blame Dylan anymore, or we can't blame only Dylan. Ellie is the same. She's just as annoying as Dylan.
And Ellie use the same tactics: "Mom, you are so beautiful", "Your tits are so .... ", " Mom, your body is .... "
So, no more cursing Dylan :ROFLMAO:
She's not the same at all. For one, she's far more attentive to Sophia's needs, and sympathetic to Liam not being there to take care of them. Like what I was saying about the difference between Ellie and Dylan making spaghetti.

Even if you don't put points in Ellie, she still does well in class, becomes the best in her dance class, stays out of fights, and makes spaghetti on day 11. If you don't put points in Dylan, you have to have to pull him and another student out of the school because he picks a fight against an unbeatable opponent, he loses the soccer match, fails his history test and doesn't make dinner on day 17.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She's not the same at all. For one, she's far more attentive to Sophia's needs, and sympathetic to Liam not being there to take care of them. Like what I was saying about the difference between Ellie and Dylan making spaghetti.

Even if you don't put points in Ellie, she still does well in class, becomes the best in her dance class, stays out of fights, and makes spaghetti on day 11. If you don't put points in Dylan, you have to have to pull him and another student out of the school, he loses the soccer match, picks a fight against an unbeatable opponent, fails his history test and doesn't make dinner on day 17.
Concerning Dylan failing his history test is unfair as he was marked down by Bennet.
On picking fights he was trying to help another student being bullied,even Sophia was proud of him for doing this.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Even if you don't put points in Ellie, she still does well in class, becomes the best in her dance class, stays out of fights, and makes spaghetti on day 11. If you don't put points in Dylan, you have to have to pull him and another student out of the school because he picks a fight against an unbeatable opponent, he loses the soccer match, fails his history test and doesn't make dinner on day 17.
About, house chores, Dylan is making up for lost ground. But for the rest, talking about: undressing, touching, ... Sophia, NO difference ;)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Concerning Dylan failing his history test is unfair as he was marked down by Bennet.
On picking fights he was trying to help another student being bullied,even Sophia was proud of him for doing this.
Even without Bennett being an opportunistic prick, Dylan was still held back a year previously (that's in the introduction). That doesn't speak highly of his academic ability. If Dylan was more attentive in class, Bennett wouldn't have had the opportunity. History isn't rocket science.

And regarding the fight, he had a noble reason sure, but going up against an unbeatable opponent is still dumb. Aiden had overwhelming superiority. Physically and socially. Still does. If he'd gone to Sophia before picking the fight, gathered allies with power, influence and money like Carl and good lawyers, support from the teachers and students being bullied and took him down legally and socially, it wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Even without Bennett being an opportunistic prick, Dylan was still held back a year previously (that's in the introduction). That doesn't speak highly of his academic ability. If Dylan was more attentive in class, Bennett wouldn't have had the opportunity. History isn't rocket science.

And regarding the fight, he had a noble reason sure, but going up against an unbeatable opponent is still dumb. Aiden had overwhelming superiority. Physically and socially. Still does. If he'd gone to Sophia before picking the fight, gathered allies with power, influence and money like Carl and good lawyers, support from the teachers and students being bullied and took him down legally and socially, it wouldn't be an issue.
The police,school principal couldn't help Sophia concerning Aiden but I agree that a different approach may of been called for.
If Aiden can silenced by foul or fair means then the uncle will not be involved

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Did you play bonus story? Our Dylan is a genius. A fucking genius. :D :D

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Any idea about Day19? Who, What , ...
The idea is sex with another male on day 19.
Not this day 19,we are talking about playable day 19.
Which we won't see this or next year.Sadly.
Hey guys, can you say if there is alot of content? I mean I dont really want to spend few hours of game in exitement to end up seeing few scenes of teasing or bj
Don't worry you won't see a blowjob scene.Unless you are n Good Wife route.
This is where I get so conflicted about this game because whilst I don’t want it to rush to the finish and undo all the good, intense build-up, I also do kind of want this because it’s getting a bit ridiculous that there has been so little progress in this game in terms of any extra-marital action. A kiss here and there, sure, some HJ action with Dylan, but we really need to get to the sex and start to see her inner-turmoil go away. But even though I want that, I still don’t want this game to be ruined by moving too quickly and it’s so annoying being torn between these two points of view.

If this game continues at its current pace of 1 day per update every 4 months, this game is going to take over 6 years to be complete since L&P is planning on having 30 playable days. The prospect of waiting 6 more years for this game to finish is pure agony, especially given the lack of sexual content in it and despite it having a such good story and renders. L&P, somehow, needs to up this to at least 3 days per update and keep within the 4 month update cycle because that would just take 2 years which is a bit more bearable than 6+ years.
Well,we are waiting for the HJ for Dylan,but I doubt we will get it in next 7-8 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes