nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
"So, next update will be pretty female dominant. You'll also need to decide between Alyssa and Ellie/Julia. Deciding for Alyssa won't have an effect on Ellie's storyline, just that the opportunities will be less later. Refusing Alyssa will be the end of her storyline! "

No, not yet. But we have to choose. So, cuz we can decide, both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa are on same route.
And, I believe it's Sophia's decision. Have to. Cuz if it is not Sophia decision, who can be?
Will be a menu with:
1. meet Alyssa
2. back home and ???? spying Ellie?

God, I have to play both:whistle::cautious:
Check the walkthrough after the tanning salon scene. Zac will only invite you into the apartment if you accepted Aiden's tasks. And you need to be invited in, in order to get Alyssa's latest Lesbian Temptation point
All clear.:)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So animations, then you're definitely getting some action with Ellie and Julia. :)

Though I wonder how much content will entail the 5% of the Dylan scenes, I don't really expect much from this upcoming update, to be honest, and that's fine by me, I've got plenty of content between Sophia & Dylan previously but I wonder what will entail per se before the day ends. :unsure:

At least I don't have any risk of disappointments since I'm not expecting much. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So animations, then you're definitely getting some action with Ellie and Julia. :)

Though I wonder much content will entail the 5% of the Dylan scenes, I don't really expect much from this upcoming update, to be honest, and that's fine by me, I've got plenty of content between Sophia & Dylan previously but I wonder what will entail per se before the day ends. :unsure:

At least I don't have any risk of disappointments since I'm not expecting much. :cool:(y)
you can count on nicole than to sophia

Reactions: Plnjr987

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lol, was gonna ask the same thing. She's definitely one of the most popular Nicole milfs, unless he means Nicole from Tyrant.
I think is a she because of the gal.

Yeah, I like The Tyrant's Nicole too but I like A Mother's Love Nicole more. When I saw her with those eyeglasses... :sneaky: :love:

And I have plenty of MILFS to like but Sophia & Nicole are the ones I like the most...then there's Linda from Milfy City and then some others...though mainly mothers for their sons. :sneaky::cool:(y)

• Love
Reactions: Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I think is a she because of the gal.

Yeah, I like The Tyrant's Nicole too but I like A Mother's Love Nicole more. When I saw her with those eyeglasses... :sneaky: :love:

And I have plenty of MILFS to like but Sophia & Nicole are the ones I like the most...then there's Linda from Milfy City and then some others...though mainly mothers for their sons. :sneaky::cool:(y)
Yup, I like Nicole from AML too, especially since I like the premise way more than Tyrant but I like Tyrant's Nicole aesthetic more personally. I'm also a really big fan of mothers belong to their sons games, be it Milfy City, C-Plan, Flirty F, Love & Submission etc. ;)

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes