I guess that’s the only good question I ever ask ha
Did that already happen
I guess a lot of guys want to check Sophia tits and more

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if Sams interest in playing the guitar will tie in with Sophia being an accomplished pianist will there be a piano in Parker household soon?
Also do we have a floor at the Parker house that we have not seen yet?

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I’m surprised there no jealous between Sam and Dylan from looking at Sophia
I thought that shophia like Sam as a friend
Throughout the game where’s the husband at hidden so his wife could take the fall for him

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I’m surprised there no jealous between Sam and Dylan from looking at Sophia
I thought that shophia like Sam as a friend
Throughout the game where’s the husband at hidden so his wife could take the fall for him
I wouldn't say that. If you swim the pool with Sam and you have enough points, there is an option that Dylan can say something to Sam. I'm sure it's NTR but it does show some jealousy.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wouldn't say that. If you swim the pool with Sam and you have enough points, there is an option that Dylan can say something to Sam. I'm sure it's NTR but it does show some jealousy.
I guess that’s true
To me it seems like Dylan do not want no one to touch Sophia like Sam

Reactions: Ajavrick

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are many scenes like the pool scene,the trampoline event,the soccer event and the duel bikini event

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A better answer would be, not yet. They will happen, just not for a few... years.
Its obvious that he has not played the game,or very little of the game, or he would of already know the answer,but a no or a longer answer like yours still answers his question.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is my supreme hope that he gets something with at least 2 out of those 3.

All 3 would be great, but I'll settle for Sophia and Ellie.
As far as I know there is nothing planned between Dylan and Patrica

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh okay, thanks!. I checked but instances but decided with the walking away at the first choice and had the conversation with Mrs. Torres from that one. So if it doesn't make any difference I'll stay with that choice and be done with Bennet's storyline.

:unsure: As far as we can tell...there could be a 4th option until we know for sure in the future updates but as for now, apparently with what the walkthrough said if Sophia walks out of the dinner his storyline ends right there. At the very least the problem with the grade can be solved by other means and that's a good thing for Sophia but maybe...Bennet may return for another reason or because Sophia solved her problem and evade Bennet's proposal...something like "returning with a vengeance" or with harsher intentions to fuck Sophia even if she is unwilling or coercion doesn't work anymore. I'm just overthinking here but it could be possible.

Anyways, for now, Bennet's storyline seems to be ended and Dylan's grade may get changed and Sophia managed to avoid having sex with Bennet.

I guess I'll be skipping out that scene too since I'm not on that path and that's fine by me. The good thing is that Sophia looks great with a ponytail. :love:

Thanks for the post Dr.Fapalot (y):cool:
So concerning Bennet I could be right that it could be taken out of the players hands whether Sophia sleeps with Bennet or not.
Where are all the Bennet followers when you need them

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why? or in which way? How could you be right about it? :unsure:
I have always said that Sophia will not sleep with Bennet.I still could be wrong but the evidence is there for Sophia not to sleep with him.
Way back near the start of the game there was a hint that Sophia could solve this problem in a different way.
Sophia already has the means to end the Bennet blackmail without sleeping with him and improve Dylan's history grade,also there could be a 4th option.
Since Sophia has the means to end it and solve her problem with him why would she still sleep with him?There is no need to.
It makes no sense for Sophia to sleep with Bennet when she does not have to.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes