gnole13

May 29, 2020
The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family.
i totally agree, the hole thing with both dylan and ellie are very UNrealistic.
The ones who find incest between family members "UNrealistic" please check or search these references.
I gave wiki because it is open for everyone, however, whoever finds an interesting scientific article about "Incest" published in a journal, don't hesitate to ask from me. Probably I can provide it.

Incest between consenting adults,
Genetic sexual attraction,
"Can sex between close relatives ever be acceptable? Johann Hari on the queasy issue of 'consensual' incest" from the guardian
"Legality of incest" from wikipedia
"No Consensus on Incest? Criminalisation and Compatibility with the European Convention on Human Rights
James A. Roffee, 2014. Human Rights Law Review, 14-3 pp 541-572

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
is that fan art or an actual preview image on Patreon?

am leaning towards it being fan art of Sophia looking at herself in a magazine.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The ones who find incest between family members "UNrealistic" please check or search these references.
I gave wiki because it is open for everyone, however, whoever finds an interesting scientific article about "Incest" published in a journal, don't hesitate to ask from me. Probably I can provide it.

Incest between consenting adults,
Genetic sexual attraction,
"Can sex between close relatives ever be acceptable? Johann Hari on the queasy issue of 'consensual' incest" from the guardian
"Legality of incest" from wikipedia
"No Consensus on Incest? Criminalisation and Compatibility with the European Convention on Human Rights
James A. Roffee, 2014. Human Rights Law Review, 14-3 pp 541-572
What I was talking about have nothing to do with legality or acceptance of incest. First of all the vast majority of incest case are father on daughter and older brother on sister. The second point is that’s it happens on people with very low rate of education. People who are illiterate or didn’t pass elementary school. The third point is that it often happens with people with an addiction (drugs, alcohol). I’m not against incest, that’s why I came to this game in the first place. But the settings and the background of the Parkers doesn’t coincide with the incest that is presented in the story. And that goes for all of the Parkers. I may not be fond of certain storylines like the Bennet situation but you have better chance of an narcissistic trying to blackmail a woman in sleeping with him than a daughter asking to french-kiss her mother and this one accepting. If we had some explanation as to why Sophia is so overprotective of her children, it would flaw a little more with the tone . Maybe Sophia as lost a third child after Dylan and Ellie and that’s why she’s like so forgiving of her children. That wouldn’t explain how Dylan and Ellie act towards their mother but that would be something for Sophia. Well I’ll stop here cause I’m just repeating myself at this point.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
:D you really adding fuel to the fire eh?

Well technically her husband is the first male as on good wife route, sure they do have sex.

However, on the filthy route, I think it will be Dylan, Sam or Aiden and am going with Aiden.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
:D you really adding fuel to the fire eh?

Well technically her husband is the first male as on good wife route, sure they do have sex.

However, on the filthy route, I think it will be Dylan, Sam or Aiden and am going with Aiden.
Obviously, I don't count her husband, that's something else.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
it's just something I noticed in the game too:
The number of showers they take lol. With them water is inexpensive.
Just the shower with Ellie lol, there are liters and liters that go away.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes