Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would also like to see the mother with her son, then her daughter and finally I would like to see brother and sister having a good time
Well having another look at the roadmap, I noticed that there are two days in a row (playable day 23 and 24) with no Dylan events. Playable day 24 is the last day Sophia has to change Dylan's grades. And Aiden's final task (assuming a task each schoolday as it now seems to be) is on playable day 25, which does have a Dylan event, so it appears to be significant for the Dylan route. How significant, I have no information.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well having another look at the roadmap, I noticed that there are two days in a row (playable day 23 and 24) with no Dylan events. Playable day 24 is the last day Sophia has to change Dylan's grades. And Aiden's final task (assuming a task each schoolday as it now seems to be) is on playable day 25, which does have a Dylan event, so it appears to be significant for the Dylan route. How significant, I have no information.
playable day 18.Bennet
Playable day 25,Aiden
Can't wait

Last edited:

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
How to download iPhone
If I understood your question correctly: while Ren'py does support iOS devices I think you'll need to contact the author to see if there's an iOS release of the title.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just had a thought ... the Exercise Studio is approximately the size of Sophia's living room, so what if it's actually in a private residence like Claire's place?

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If it is there own private residence then that brings up all sorts of questions ,is there a limited number of cubicles to shower and change in
Sophia's shower can fit 3 - 4 people in it easily enough - they just wouldn't have any privacy. Not that I think Patricia would care. Might even be her plan. So who knows about this new place.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Where is said roadmap kekw

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Do we know much about the Don Morello story-line? I was thinking it's sort of like magicians assistant to distract in various ways for business transactions, where each successful deal would lower husbands debts? For Emma though i am hoping there is both a lesbian route as well. Just like i hope that sophias way of of convincing Logan away from Ellie is sexual self sacrifice so to speak.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes