E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
Well! Just returned to this game after ... over a year. I think when I last played, she was starting her job at school haha.

Quite glad to see we have some Mom/Daughter action!
Now the big choice I was not able to do : Should you hook Dylan with Emma? I really want to see if Emma can become more ... "free" and if the Ellie & Dylan can get something... I fear locking Emma & Dylan will limit that.

Opinions?
It's to early to return come back after more 6-7 months for next update

Reactions: GodfatherII

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Quite amusing that people have been waking up to that fact in the past months. A year ago you would have been shut down immediately for having that idea.

Jul 19, 2017
Not everyone will share this view about reducing waste and being more efficient, of course, and that's okay! You can disagree and say more (without any reduction of renders or dialogues) is better because it's more "aesthetic and realistic". Those on this side of the fence will still respect you. Just putting out some thoughts, that's all. We can all agree that we all want to see this project succeed though, yes no? Be safe, folks! Stay excellent to one another.
I wish i could give you more likes

• Hey there
Reactions: Back

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You may or may not know that Sophia is an accomplished pianist. I do wonder if/when this may come into play with either Sam or Morello or even both or in some future event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
I think it is a good thing that he takes the time to make such a quality game, even though his work is slow, I'd rather have a slow development than a fast wasted game
Though I think it's strange that he is working alone on such a big game, does anyone know why?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We already saw people pointing the problems with splitting a day on 6 or more instead of 2.
Someone mention that won't lower the time to finish one day,instead will increase it.Because you have to do same operations now 6 or more times instead of only twice.
Another one pointed that with more updates there will be more complains because instead of 1 or 2 updates now you have to skip 6-10 updates in order to get the content for your character.
But I didn't saw so far anyone to ask what we do if there is a normal event between 2 big events/each of which will take 2 months/?Just like now.Should he add that normal event to one of the big ones,increasing the time we have to wait?Or should he release that normal event alone?And disappoint people that is only going from pool to the yoga center?
Also how he will proceed with events that are at the same time?Do them together?But what if they are big events-Ellie/Julia or Sophia/Alyssa
And he can't anymore work on them out of order,like now with Sophia/Alyssa that should be before yoga scene.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
We already saw people pointing the problems with splitting a day on 6 or more instead of 2.
Someone mention that won't lower the time to finish one day,instead will increase it.Because you have to do same operations now 6 or more times instead of only twice.
Another one pointed that with more updates there will be more complains because instead of 1 or 2 updates now you have to skip 6-10 updates in order to get the content for your character.
But I didn't saw so far anyone to ask what we do if there is a normal event between 2 big events/each of which will take 2 months/?Just like now.Should he add that normal event to one of the big ones,increasing the time we have to wait?Or should he release that normal event alone?And disappoint people that is only going from pool to the yoga center?
Also how he will proceed with events that are at the same time?Do them together?But what if they are big events-Ellie/Julia or Sophia/Alyssa
And he can't anymore work on them out of order,like now with Sophia/Alyssa that should be before yoga scene.
By working per update event there's a plus if you're a patron: you can judge his speed as he delivers and hopefully it'll keep in check when he goes overboard with more unnecessary renders.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes