Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Old dog remember when Sophia went to Ellie room to pickup her clothes for laundry and stumbled with DAN!! :eek: Ellie friend she was stating I should have not get rid of her friends :sneaky::giggle: now that was epic and the rest you know
And here's Sophia ( I wish I hadn't thrown my last one away! It served me very well for years! Maybe I should buy a new one! )

Reactions: Plnjr987

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Very kind of you, Ancien (I don't remember the nickname at all). I will try but I am bad for these things. Thanks for your help

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
do you guys think we're gonna see another update this year? around Christmas maybe?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The fact is that I think L&P set in stone that Liam will NOT be cheating with anyone, so the possibility it's totally off the table. I wanted to and thought about it when Sophia saw him at the boutique and he ran out like speedy Gonzalez out of there. It would've made all the cheating Sophia will eventually do all the less regrettable or remorseful...and more gratifying hehe.
The fact that L&P has firmly stated that Liam will not cheat on Sophia does not necessarily mean that she cannot suspect that he is cheating on her.
To better explain I will refer to one of the most talked about cases of misunderstood pictures that, about 10 years ago, involved two famous football players:
As you can see not always (or almost never) "What you see is what you get" and if often, when you watch a movie, you can misunderstand the whole plot if you miss a scene or a dialogue, even more often you can misunderstand it if you only refer to its trailer.
So imagine this hypothetical situation with me:
Sophia decides to pay a surprise visit to Liam in his office (as she did on Day 3) and arrives at the reception of the Amadia building just as Mr. Harris (Liam's boss) is busy reprimanding Emily (who is being tutored by Liam) for her lack of commitment during her internship. Mr Harris is not only Emily's boss, he is also her father and, as such, wants the lesson to be clear, so what would be a simple reminder to anyone else becomes a real scolding for her. The situation transcends and Emily runs away in tears from Mr. Harris' office.
Outside the office is Liam who, also summoned to Mr Harris' office to be reminded of his duties as tutor, sees in tears what could be his daughter Ellie and, trying to console her, embraces her and caresses her face.
At that very moment the lift doors open and Sophia sees Emily, now smiling again, in her husband's arms in a "far from professional" attitude. Liam is called to enter Mr. Harris' office and the two of them separate, while Sophia (not seen by the two of them), after saying goodbye to secretary Scarlett, waits for her husband to leave Mr. Harris' office.
While Sophia reflects on what she has just seen, the player is offered a choice:
"Keep waiting until Liam leaves (Good Wife)" or "Leave (Filthy)".
In the first option, the issue would immediately be explained without further speculation and resentment and the player could continue his game on the Good Wife route.
In the second case, instead, Sophia might start listening to that inner voice that makes her suspect that her husband might cheat on her with another woman (already heard on Day 3) and think that she too can repay him with the same coin.
screenshot0024.png
I know that my description of this situation is most probably just a conjecture, a suggestion, a fantasy (on the other hand this is what we do here), but I think that it could be a plausible turning point with Sophia's character described so far by the developer: a wife and mother who, as such, would hardly cheat on her husband if, in turn, she did not suspect that she had been cheated on.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "E:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 19 09:53:20 2020

Kimba99

Apr 18, 2020
I cannot run 0.100v because follwing error has been occured.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\x\Documents\Game\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "C:\Users\x\Documents\Game\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Sep 19 18:45:22 2020
[/code]

Oct 17, 2019
I cannot run 0.100v because follwing error has been occured.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "lib/windows-i686/script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\x\Documents\Game\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "C:\Users\x\Documents\Game\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Sep 19 18:45:22 2020
[/code]
I found the solution to this on the previous page - a file to download and save in the "game" folder. worked fine for me.

Reactions: Kimba99
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes