Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Super fast. for one photo less than a minute.
So even the last update with it's 1327 renders would only add an extra day to convert to 1080p. That sounds manageable, so L&P wouldn't need a hardware upgrade.

So he could release the 1080p version Britt Runa made, then render @ 720p but upscale and release patches in 1080p, without the need to cut the game into Part 1 and Part 2, if I'm understanding what people are suggesting.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I downloaded it as is from the first page, but I run into exception saying
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.
Anything I can do?
Download Fix under other on opening post under other, extract to the game folder of your AWAM folder.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
I got 0.100 on September 12th and today is October 3rd. All the next updates are 0% in almost a month. Apparently the producer insisted it wasn't a slow update, but he hasn't done anything in a month. He's a liar and obviously has his backers in him. Even if we don't have to go into the future, we'll get as much updates as we can in five months. Give up now, everyone. This game will never end and be ruined.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Damn. Always too soft. I'm not expecting an orgy but after 18 days of play and years of development, something other than sex with her husband and peeping. It's a shame but I don't see myself becoming the patron of a game with updates so spaced out and only teasing and marital sex
And another problem is that if after all this time she starts to become too sexual, in the next update for example, it will be unnatural.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn. Always too soft. I'm not expecting an orgy but after 18 days of play and years of development, something other than sex with her husband and peeping. It's a shame but I don't see myself becoming the patron of a game with updates so spaced out and only teasing and marital sex
And another problem is that if after all this time she starts to become too sexual, in the next update for example, it will be unnatural.
It's only been 11 playable days, not 18. And she does do more than have sex with Liam. There's kissing and groping Julia out of the blue, or riding a sybian

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
only reason this game is still alive is because nothing has transpired between any male protagonist,patreon will shut this down long before the end,1201 idiots pity i liked the game just not the years its taking

Reactions: wzelisen

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
This game will never end and be ruined.
Oh don't you worry now the game will end, this game is his pension like he said better to have something good in ten years than something forgettable in one year (yeah righto_O) he has zero ideas for a new game (otherwise he would've finished this one all ready) so is going with this one as loooong as he can it's his income after all plus he's moving in a new apartment so he probably rented but most surely he made a mortgage cuz he said he wants his place so yeah this game will be finished... in years.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Its like the person who thinks that changing from the Dollar to Euro is milking,work that one out.
I wish people would actually read the posts
Starting to think YOU are L&P the way you senselessly defend him.

This "patch" and/or Part 1 / Part 2 idea is yet another way to make new "goals" and milk simple people into throwing away money.

Don't get me wrong - the game is great, but it is far from perfect. There is a very small probability this game ever finishes.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes