hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
lol what? really? hahahahahah, dafuq. Honestly didn't watch the movie, just read it on wikipedia
lol same here, i just thought i point out the lack of incest in the game. but about the movie i assume it not explicit content and rather pointing the taboo of incest as itwas with sodomy. man i really hope the world would change and incest for fun became a regular thing, one can only hope...

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
zyohr
The fix is on the post where you downloaded the game, under Other. Click Fix, download it, then extract the contents to your game folder inside your AWAM folder.

Game will be fixed and you will be good to go.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
This update will contain the morning events

First, the days incremented by 1 and the version number incremented by 0.1 per update. Then it was +1/2 day and +0.05 per update. Now it is +1/3rd day and +0.015 increments. Suddenly +1 hour and +0.005 increments don't seem far off. Holy bajeezus! We need to add emoji/meme options for "cows" and "blue balls"!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: abram1

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
sorry to be a bother guys, but I have looked through over 100 pages before the new update was released but someone had posted a game in the chat saying to play this while you wait for Sophia, all i remember of it was it looked like it was a medieval type game, female prog, you are the Queen and I think you fall in love with the King of another Kingdom, and you cheat on your husband...NTR mainly. Do any of you remember who posted that and where to find it?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes