Stud69069

Sep 18, 2020
I love this game to be honest , it has a good story and it lets you choose your own path. not much sex stuff but the story is engaging not like other games you can fuck everyone at the end and YES i did play other games and i would say it has better graphics then most of them , not over sized boobs and stuff

Reactions: rolli and 50996

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still am not seeing when this came to light. I'm doing Dylan and Ella corruption as well as Aiden submission routes and dont remember seeing this.

So you're saying Aiden has task #3 coming up and Sophia - is aware she doesnt have to do them - may willingly choose to do them out of her own depravity? Sounds great :D

Next task is next update iirc??
You need to send Dylan away for this to happen

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Still am not seeing when this came to light. I'm doing Dylan and Ella corruption as well as Aiden submission routes and dont remember seeing this.

So you're saying Aiden has task #3 coming up and Sophia - is aware she doesnt have to do them - may willingly choose to do them out of her own depravity? Sounds great :D

Next task is next update iirc??
No-one is saying anything like this at all. Task #3 is coming up for those on the Aiden route, but on that route, Sophia is oblivious as to who instigated the blackmail, whether it was Aiden or Dylan. So no, Sophia can not willingly choose to do the tasks "out of her own depravity". And no, next update is Ellie, Vicky and Liam or Morello. Task #3 is the update after that, so at least 4 months away

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No-one is saying anything like this at all. Task #3 is coming up for those on the Aiden route, but on that route, Sophia is oblivious as to who instigated the blackmail, whether it was Aiden or Dylan. So no, Sophia can not willingly choose to do the tasks "out of her own depravity". And no, next update is Ellie, Vicky and Liam or Morello. Task #3 is the update after that, so at least 4 months away
My understanding is the Dylan instigating the blackmail with Aiden has been changed due to negative feedback, she could willingly do the tasks though out of her own depravity, certainly not right now but it could develop into her enjoying them.

Also if the next task is 2 updates away it would be more like 8 months before we see it, generally been at least 4 months between updates. Which kinda sucks, wish L&P add a task to each update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My understanding is the Dylan instigating the blackmail with Aiden has been changed due to negative feedback, she could willingly do the tasks though out of her own depravity, certainly not right now but it could develop into her enjoying them.

Also if the next task is 2 updates away it would be more like 8 months before we see it, generally been at least 4 months between updates. Which kinda sucks, wish L&P add a task to each update.
Who instigates the blackmail is beside the point - you don't get the conversation about it with Dylan anyway if Sophia is doing Aiden's tasks. And as for willingly doing the tasks, where is there any evidence she is starting to like Aiden enough for anything close to that?

Reactions: Silvenight1

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Dude the game is nearly all geared towards hetero with a few happy moments tacked on for the Lesbian Loving crowd. Don't whine. Besides none of us are getting "the goods" any time soon so lift a pint with me and the rest and chill. Too much worrying who gets what is bad for the blood. :giggle:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
99% probably, the remaining 1% is for the straight audience, how exciting, can't wait :cautious:
Fairly sure the Morello event is going to be more than 1%. I'm guessing more like 30%

EDIT: It's not like the last update was really all that lesbian anyway. The Yoga event was primarily focused on Dylan, then main result being Marie meeting and liking him, and getting the invite to the horse riding trip, the one and only event on day 15, which you can only do if you accept Aiden's tasks. Even the Alyssa event is more about meeting her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvenight1

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I have played the game and I did not report them. Still nothing happened. I didn't even see them after that
I would have thought that reacting relaxed to their catcalls would open up more scenes with them since you need filthy points to be relaxed.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Do all of you have multiple playthroughs? I like to keep to one playthrough on games like this so that it feels natural. But the long waits between releases are killer because I've totally lost track of the story.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes