Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now I get it, I personally didnt like the premise of the second side job, but I do hope that it turns out great.

That was a conversation in Hindi, a language spoken in India. It was a fun & harmless conversation, will use English translations next time.
Considering the premise of her main job just seems to be completing Aiden's tasks, even that one bores me.

That was Hindi? I understand smatterings, having Indian friends that speak it. I thought I could at least recognise some of it, but neither myself or Google Translate can recognise it as such. Last I heard from dr.akhibadge, it was some North Indian dialect. But yes, English translations, even if bad Google Translate ones, is required. Personally, as long as we get the gist, it's all good, but getting even that from dr.akhibadge is an uphill battle

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
Considering the premise of her main job just seems to be completing Aiden's tasks, even that one bores me.

That was Hindi? I understand smatterings, having Indian friends that speak it. I thought I could at least recognise some of it, but neither myself or Google Translate can recognise it as such. Last I heard from dr.akhibadge, it was some North Indian dialect. But yes, English translations, even if bad Google Translate ones, is required. Personally, as long as we get the gist, it's all good, but getting even that from dr.akhibadge is an uphill battle
Honestly, there was no point translating our conversation. We used Hindi slangs which only Hindi speaking people would enjoy. Google translate would definitely fail at that. :p

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Honestly, there was no point translating our conversation. We used Hindi slangs which only Hindi speaking people would enjoy. Google translate would definitely fail at that. :p
Compared to other languages, English is easier. We all, non-native speakers, are lucky with this.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Google translate failing at translations is entirely why I'm curious and asking for translations now. From what I've picked up from my Indian friends, Indian mythology is full of stories of Kalima, Padima, Draupadi, Akka Magadevi etc, of women being all kick-arse and taking no prisoners. And considering I don't play the Aiden or Bennett route, that's exactly the kind of Sophia I like.

Reactions: Sexy_Divya

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
thanks, cool, glad things are processing on hiring a writer, prob will be ages before any real benefit from this.

Not sure how I feel about smaller updates, I prefer to see the same size of updates faster. smaller updates most likely lead to people complaining about lack of content, so does smaller updates really resolve anything? Not convinced it does.
The bigger problem will be if smaller updates don't decrease significantly the time we wait between updates.It shouldn't be anymore 3 months between updates.

i want sophie alone with that cute redhead. :cry:
@Old dog true sophie is more into shota boys. :ROFLMAO:
Isn't shota boys just wrong?It is like you are saying VIP person.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bigger problem will be if smaller updates don't decrease significantly the time we wait between updates.It shouldn't be anymore 3 months between updates.

Isn't shota boys just wrong?It is like you are saying VIP person.
I agree on the update time and he is looking into releasing this update in 8-10 weeks,I can't remember what date he started work on this update.
Since the move may have messed up his schedule a bit, I will wait for the noon update and see how fast it goes,all of this could really depend on the size of the update. For instance Sams concert,evening event, may turn out to be bigger than the Julia/Ellie/Sophia event.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I agree on the update time and he is looking into releasing this update in 8-10 weeks,I can't remember what date he started work on this update.
Since the move may have messed up his schedule a bit, I will wait for the noon update and see how fast it goes,all of this could really depend on the size of the update. For instance Sams concert,evening event, may turn out to be bigger than the Julia/Ellie/Sophia event.
That is another problem of the game.There should be not even a single event in the game that will take more than 2 months.If he can't make even the biggest events no more than 300-350 renders we have a huge problem.

Reactions: daksmkadfad

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That is another problem of the game.There should be not even a single event in the game that will take more than 2 months.If he can't make even the biggest events no more than 300-350 renders we have a huge problem.
Well after the Vicky/Sophia event we will only have two events left, Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello and they are supposed to be not that big

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well after the Vicky/Sophia event we will only have two events left, Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello and they are supposed to be not that big
I was talking for the Sam event you mention.And not only that.He really should try to not bloath the events beyond 300-350 renders no matter how much he want.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was talking for the Sam event you mention.And not only that.He really should try to not bloath the events beyond 300-350 renders no matter how much he want.
As you have said that not bloating the events over 300-350 renders,for evening event,could help in time between updates.
I was using the other events as an example of how the evening could push updates further a part.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
As you have said that not bloating the events over 300-350 renders,for evening event,could help in time between updates.
I was using the other events as an example of how the evening could push updates further a part.
Also created scenes will play a part
Old dog, what are you thoughts on Alyssa/Zach relationship? Is there any way that something is already going on between them behind the scenes and we, as outside observers, can't see it till Sophia gets really involved with either or even both of them?
It would be nice to hear Alley_Cat's opinion as it seems he knows literally everything about those two.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog, what are you thoughts on Alyssa/Zach relationship? Is there any way that something is already going on between them behind the scenes and we, as outside observers, can't see it till Sophia gets really involved with either or even both of them?
It would be nice to hear Alley_Cat's opinion as it seems he knows literally everything about those two.
If you are thinking of a 3some between Alyssa/Zac/Sophia, sorry it is not going to happen as further along in the game you will have to chose between Alyssa or Zac not both.
As for Alyssa and Zac having a sexual relationship there is not evidence in the game to back this up.
This is the latest information that I have concerning Sophia/Alyssa/Zac.

Last edited:
Reactions: abram1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1603897698723.png

Zac is interested but Alyssa not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Chateau

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 877398

Zac is interested but Alyssa not.
So massaging his mother is an auto que to him banging her and even if they where why would she need Antonio?So one scene and you jump at that they are having sex.
Also why can't you just chose all of them together Alyssa/Zac/Sophia if Zac is having sex with his mother because you can't and must chose between Alyssa or Zac. not both.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So massaging his mother is an auto que to him banging her and even if they where why would she need Antonio?So one scene and you jump at they are having sex.
Also why can't you just chose all of them together Alyssa/Zac/Sophia if Zac is having sex with his mother because you can't and must chose between Alyssa or Zac.
Nothing about this. But is quite clear that Zac is quite "glued" to his mother. Besides
1603899185843.png
Alyssa is not against her son having some fun with Sophia.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nothing about this. But is quite clear that Zac is quite "glued" to his mother. Besides
View attachment 877425
Alyssa is not against her son having some fun with Sophia.
Alyssa is interested in Sophia so asking her son for information on Sophia is natural.
Alyssa/Zac having sex no, as Alyssa has had a bad time with men in the past and while Zac maybe curious about his mother there is no indication of them(in game) of having sex other wise why put the choice in between Alyssa/Zac.
All mothers like to tease their sons/daughters on the crushes that they have be it a teacher or rock super star.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Alyssa is interested in Sophia so asking her son for information on Sophia is natural.
Alyssa/Zac having sex no, as Alyssa has had a bad time with men in the past and while Zac maybe curious about his mother there is no indication of them(in game) of having sex.
No, it's just Zac's interest in massage his mother anytime she has any type of pain in any part of her body :ROFLMAO:
True, Alyssa is interested in Sophia but ingame we find this convs
1603900088088.png
Here, Alyssa blessing, just in case :ROFLMAO:
1603900149766.png
1603900171697.png
1603900198505.png
1603900222815.png
Looks like small jokes, but Alyssa isn't against.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes