farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Why is everyone hating on poor Liam . He is the one whose wife we are all taking down a corruption path. He should be the one hating us. We don't even know for sure if by the end of this he will have his wife with him or not.
I don't hate him, the game has enough hated characters. He just interfered with Sophia when her daughter showed her as much as she is sexy and desirable for her.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Why is everyone hating on poor Liam . He is the one whose wife we are all taking down a corruption path. He should be the one hating us. We don't even know for sure if by the end of this he will have his wife with him or not.
he is ok.just a boring character.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, without him we wouldn't have a story, as quite a lot revolves around his actions, or lack of action. I think it's traditional in these types of stories to detest the MILF's husband, or partner. It's also often the case to have such a character be unlikeable, whether or not, as in Liam's case, he's working his nuts off to keep family & home together & in the style to which they've become (rapidly) accustomed. [Think American movies where the wife & kids whinge & whine about the man of the house not spending "quality time" with his family, taking the kids to Little League etc., while at the same time benefiting hugely from his work ethic....I hate those scenes]. Personally, I don't dislike Liam but unless you play the GW route, he is relegated to the background.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I REALLY HOPE that the new up date focus on real advance beetween sophia's daughter and her son's...and also some hot begin's and not only tease...(same if the tease make a real hot tension, maybe now is time to action..)

Any up date ?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I REALLY HOPE that the new up date focus on real advance beetween sophia's daughter and her son's...and also some hot begin's and not only tease...(same if the tease make a real hot tension, maybe now is time to action..)

Any up date ?
Just wait and see :p

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes