Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have nt sent Dylan away to boarding school in my main playthrough so I have nt had the pool scene with Sophia + Sam versus Amber + Dylan. But those mix and match scenarios are so hot. The combinations are just mind blowing, but I am not sure how many of them we would get in the main game. I fear after the last update that we would have to choose one path or another.
I never sent Dylan away either, I got Old Dog's save and saw the pool scene there.

There hasn't been much of anything really that suggests Amber and Ellie together but Sophia is aware of Jules, so I could see something happening with Sophia and Jules, which maybe leads to that scenario.

Most likely could see Dylan+Amber and Sam+Sophia but as you said, everything is dependent on choices, that only be on boarding school route. This is why am not a fan of choices, especially to many choices which I do think AWAM has.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"But.... i want mommy to teach me!" :oops:
Here's the quote from the game on what Sophia thinks of that:
Code:
s "{color=#f2ff66}(If Dylan and Emma get together, he can finally stop asking me for those weird favors all the time!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Then I wouldn't need to 'educate' him any longer, and he could get his own experiences with Emma!)"
Taken from the point if you have maximum Emma points and whatever Filthy and Dylan points you need to complete the 2nd Aiden task, but still day 18 and the latest I could find on her thoughts on Dylan's advances.

Oh, and for those that were looking at the proof-reading position but didn't know Ren'Py, that's what the code looks like. So as long as you didn't touch the stuff in the curly braces, you'd probably be fine.

Reactions: sept0342

Elynn

Oct 19, 2020
Code:
s "{color=#f2ff66}(If Dylan and Emma get together, he can finally stop asking me for those weird favors all the time!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Then I wouldn't need to 'educate' him any longer, and he could get his own experiences with Emma!)"
Taken from the point if you have maximum Emma points and whatever Filthy and Dylan points you need to complete the 2nd Aiden task, but still day 18 and the latest I could find on her thoughts on Dylan's advances.

Oh, and for those that were looking at the proof-reading position but didn't know Ren'Py, that's what the code looks like. So as long as you didn't touch the stuff in the curly braces, you'd probably be fine.
I do not play on this route. Is the most boring route(n). I continued Dylan/Sophia Route:love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not play on this route. Is the most boring route(n). I continued Dylan/Sophia Route:love:
Of course you didn't. Fairly confident no-one has. My point quoting it is that, even with maximum Dylan points, you still get that as Sophia's thought process, which is why it's still relevant.

What did you do during the Yoga scene? I'll need to check, but unless you fucked up the choices, Marie speaks to Sophia about inviting him to more yoga classes. To which she replies she'll need to speak to him. And if you did fuck up the choices, I believe Patricia admonishes Dylan and tells him to pick up his game next time.

So even when not following the Emma route, Marie is being forced into the game. If it's not Sophia trying to set them up, it's Patricia. And Patricia has two events coming up on the weekend to put the idea into Sophia's head.

And as an aside, I'm fully aware Marie is even less popular than Marie, at least as far as the poll is concerned. But, like Liam, we may not have a choice in there still being content.

Reactions: Old Dog

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Code:

i wonder is that path change from mommy teach how to kiss to Ms Parker i don´T know what to do with boys and sophie want to teach emma about sexual things:unsure:.

And as an aside, I'm fully aware Marie is even less popular than Marie, at least as far as the poll is concerned. But, like Liam, we may not have a choice in there still being content.
Marie was less popular than emma at that point.
now this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vs this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Of course you didn't. Fairly confident no-one has. My point quoting it is that, even with maximum Dylan points, you still get that as Sophia's thought process, which is why it's still relevant.

What did you do during the Yoga scene? I'll need to check, but unless you fucked up the choices, Marie speaks to Sophia about inviting him to more yoga classes. To which she replies she'll need to speak to him. And if you did fuck up the choices, I believe Patricia admonishes Dylan and tells him to pick up his game next time.

So even when not following the Emma route, Marie is being forced into the game. If it's not Sophia trying to set them up, it's Patricia. And Patricia has two events coming up on the weekend to put the idea into Sophia's head.

You do realise that this will be the biggest waste of time and resources if Dylan/Sophia don't lead to sex education,right?
Something like 3-4 wasted years.
Same thing with Dylan/Ellie.At least 1 more wasted year.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Although I believe Alyssa has got Sophia wet the most amount of times (currently twice)
EDIT:
And here are the screencaps, courtesy of Old dog:
View attachment 900365 View attachment 900367
I understand the importance of player choices and consequences thereon in games and VN's. But this is one choice I hate having to make. I loved both the scene in café with Alyssa, the flirting with Zac and then meeting Antonio.

Yet I don't think I do without the trio of Sophia, Ellie and Julia by the poolside or the subsequent Yoga + shower scenes. I just think / hope that they will have a bigger impact on the overall storyline. As without them I cant see Ellie getting so far in the shower with Sophia on the morning of Day 12.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes