Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most of the characters you mentioned hardly make a crowded field as they don't remain in the story for very long. The movers are already gone and the maid already served her purpose by allowing Sophia to spy on her. You have to expect people like the students to be more involved in the story as Sophia is a teacher and interacts with them more often. Given all the characters we have seen so far I would not call this a crowded field. So far it's been just right.
And her main point which your missing and I actually agree with is:

Given how long it takes to pose and render all those scenes...a lot of characters could have been missed completely with no actual impact on the storyline whatsoever. All time that could have been spent on actually progressing said story with the characters that actually do matter.

That said however, I doubt it actually would have sped anything up knowing L&P.....he will take as long as he wants knowing people will keep paying.

Reactions: Turret

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That said however, I doubt it actually would have sped anything up knowing L&P.....he will take as long as he wants knowing people will keep paying.
Well how much time do you think he spends doing custom things, like Sophia's Nike gym bag last update.

Or getting the clothes the women wear to fold. That alone can take a while, especially if they're not designed to do so.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I agree but there is no deal now, as L&P reversed it, not sure if that means he removes that in next update or it will just be forgotten about.
I liked the deal resulting in Dylan being banished to boarding school. Was hoping it could become permanent banishment.

Reactions: afterlights

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
we got the others ladies to enjoy :).
Yeah you right :love: But no Ellie\Sophia. At the very moment when the culmination of their feelings are too close :cry:
Actually I expect on the mentioned days to have Dylan/Ellie content.After all Dylan/Ellie plans were posted before he started that route.And before Dylan/Emma.So that is another possibility.Also let's not forget Ellie/Logan.But I bet most of us want to forget about Logan:)
Also Dylan/Marie. I wouldn't be surprised if we have as much content with Dylan as with Sophia in the future, or even more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah you right :love: But no Ellie\Sophia. At the very moment when the culmination of their feelings are too close :cry:

Also Dylan/Marie. I wouldn't be surprised if we have as much content with Dylan as with Sophia in the future, or even more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I realised taking it completely out of context, this quote works just as well for Ellie/Sophia as it does for Ellie/Jules:
Ellie 7 - Dumping Logan.png

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hello folks.

I seen some people here discussing about things that will be comming in the future updates (some going as far as speculating about playable day 22 and beyond).

Could someone plz link me the latest official info from L&P ?

Last time I remember he only gave his plans for day 12, but even that is blurry. Tho I duobt he spoiled his entire 30 day road map. But If I am wrong - I would very much like to see it ;-)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello folks.

I seen some people here discussing about things that will be comming in the future updates (some going as far as speculating about playable day 22 and beyond).

Could someone plz link me the latest official info from L&P ?

Last time I remember he only gave his plans for day 12, but even that is blurry. Tho I duobt he spoiled his entire 30 day road map. But If I am wrong - I would very much like to see it ;-)
It's horribly old information, but I've been quoting from Dylan events and Ellie events. The list of days without Dylan events going all the way up to playable day 30, Ellie events (with numbers) up to playable day 21. Despite asking several times, I've been unable to obtain more recent information. Or even any information about number of events for Sam or Patricia.

We know about the Patricia events from upcoming Sunday (so playable day 15), and Saturday from here. About other characters I may have bookmarked, if you can be more specific

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Word. If only he could take Liam with him. I just want to watch Sophia seduce/get-seduced-by her sister and daughter.
Liam isn't around a lot anyway. And the bathroom lock is now fixed, so Liam is unlikely to interrupt Sophia and Ellie again, with the added benefit that he thinks they're just chatting. So Liam isn't really much of an issue anymore, plus he pays the bills, and fixes stuff like the jacuzzi.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
And her main point which your missing and I actually agree with is:

Given how long it takes to pose and render all those scenes...a lot of characters could have been missed completely with no actual impact on the storyline whatsoever. All time that could have been spent on actually progressing said story with the characters that actually do matter.

lol Seems like you are the one who missed the point. I already explained why you can't just focus on the main characters of a story. You need secondary and sometimes even tertiary characters to properly flesh them out.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
lol Seems like you are the one who missed the point. I already explained why you can't just focus on the main characters of a story. You need secondary and sometimes even tertiary characters to properly flesh them out.
Plenty of stories, books, films in the world with only 2 or 3 characters. When written well and with good interesting characters/plot, they can work perfectly fine. Most of the time the problem is that they are not interesting nor written well which is why they fill them with filler characters to compensate.

Reactions: cakeny

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damm that sucks, easily the best part of the game for me..at least there will be Patricia and some of the other characters I guess
Well after this one, the next Ellie event is due playable day 14 (possibly in the morning), and the next Patricia event (with Jason and Haru) at the museum that evening.

The next event after the Ellie shower I'm looking forward to is Natalie's in the afternoon. But intrigued by the Emma/Dylan event at noon, and L&P's reaction to what appears to be an almost complete non-interest in playing it, much like the GW route.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Why Milfcity is still in trending games list when there is no update for a long????
thats because when milfcity was first released, it's renders and animations were unparalleled. Hence it took away all the attentions from the website. However these days there alot of games tat are approaching milfcity standard or exceeding it. E.g. Being a dik, a wife and mother, CoBD, timestamp, Treasure of Nadia, Come inside, Midnight paradise.

It also happened to be in a genre that is really bankable which is INCEST. And Icstor has been doing it for years.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Her phone number would just be for days like playable day 12, where Aiden and Dylan both still have school, but Sophia doesn't. What would be the point in being more complicated than that? More than one task a school day means Aiden gets further away from playable day 19 (not that he'd know he missed the boat on that one), and less than one is a missed opportunity to beat Dylan up, or humiliating Sophia
Must admit, find it hard to understand why you disagree that the phone number can't mean a task can happen at any time.

1) Aiden calls asking for a photo of Sophia in sexy underwear
2) Aiden calls asking for a boob photo but don't show her face
3) Aiden calls asking for a full-frontal nude pic but don't show her face
4) Aiden calls asking for Sophia to meet him at the same spot away from school that they first made the arrangement, Aiden says to wear a skirt but no pants, she has to flash Aiden and friends
5) Aiden calls to tell Sophia to wear something really sexy and revealing at the party she is having for Dylan's birthday
6) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia when no-one else home and Sophia has to strip naked and give Aiden a blow-job
7) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia and this time fucks her
8) Aiden calls asking Sophia to meet him at his away from school hangout, she has to give him and friends a blowjob for last task (or more than a blowjob)

That would complete the tasks, all by Aiden using her phone number to arrange them, which can happen at any point of any day and it's not complicated, there nothing complicated about Aiden having her phone number, clearly, he asked for it so he can call her and give her tasks.

The first 3 tasks could be requested on the same day and any task could be located anywhere, maybe its in classroom, maybe its Aiden's hangout spot away from school or it's in Sophia's home or it just a photo she has to send.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Must admit, find it hard to understand why you disagree that the phone number can't mean a task can happen at any time.

1) Aiden calls asking for a photo of Sophia in sexy underwear
2) Aiden calls asking for a boob photo but don't show her face
3) Aiden calls asking for a full-frontal nude pic but don't show her face
4) Aiden calls asking for Sophia to meet him at the same spot away from school that they first made the arrangement, Aiden says to wear a skirt but no pants, she has to flash Aiden and friends
5) Aiden calls to tell Sophia to wear something really sexy and revealing at the party she is having for Dylan's birthday
6) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia when no-one else home and Sophia has to strip naked and give Aiden a blow-job
7) Aiden calls to arrange a time to visit Sophia and this time fucks her
8) Aiden calls asking Sophia to meet him at his away from school hangout, she has to give him and friends a blowjob for last task (or more than a blowjob)

That would complete the tasks, all by Aiden using her phone number to arrange them, which can happy at any point of any day and it's not complicated, there nothing complicated about Aiden having her phone number, clearly, he asked for it so he can call her and give her tasks.

The first 3 tasks could be requested on the same day and any task could be located anywhere, maybe its in classroom, maybe its Aiden's hangout spot away from school or it's in Sophia's home or it just a photo she has to send.
Well, if the Dev was less vanilla & much, much faster, something similar to this would be possible. [Imagine, though, the howls of outrage if some of these events occurred]. What's more likely is that by the time AWAM gets around to solving the 'mystery of the tasks', as it currently stands, we'll have forgotten who Aiden is. Momentum is only a theoretical concept in San Alejo.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes