GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Cheers. The "freaking hot" part of the 2nd side job being posted on Patreon certainly explains why I had trouble finding it. But it should come up on a search now.

The Noon update is going to be telling. We'll find out about Aiden's 3rd task, Sophia's first attempt at getting Dylan laid, and what may be Sophia's first sex-ed lesson.

Pretty much no content for me, since I choose the nursing home route since it's likely quicker, and don't see a point in choosing the 2nd side job until Leah comes back, assuming she does. But is going to be incredibly interesting in terms of seeing where L&P will take the game.
Is anyone talking about these concerns on his patreon page? I don't remember seeing anything about it while I was a backer, but there were also a lot of long comment threads, so it would have been easy to miss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Just like i said, it starts with 5%!

I was only joking, thought it'd move 25% with every refresh but oh well!
Indeed. I know you were joking hehe, (y) though I hope it moves faster than the rest, he is aiming for a release on Christmas, so hopefully soon.

I'm just waiting for this update to be released and be done with it so that he can move on to the next update which is the one I'm actually interested to see because of Sophia & Dylan's event and the third task. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Morello's brother and that's about it, I don't care at all about the lesbian...stuff. :cool:(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is anyone talking about these concerns on his patreon page? I don't remember seeing anything about it while I was a backer, but there were also a lot of long comment threads, so it would have been easy to miss.
How could they raise concerns? Any talk of underage content would alert Patreon. The option for Sophia to give the sex-ed classes, which is where any concerns might be isn't even in DoL.

Can a creator delete posts on Patreon?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How could they raise concerns? Any talk of underage content would alert Patreon. The option for Sophia to give the sex-ed classes, which is where any concerns might be isn't even in DoL.

Can a creator delete posts on Patreon?
Oh yeah, that's a good point. Though I got the impression most of the users know that DoL is a cover.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'm just waiting for this update to be released and be done with it so that he can move on to the next update which is the one I'm actually interested to see because of Sophia & Dylan's event and the third task. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Morello's brother and that's about it, I don't care at all about the lesbian...stuff. :cool:(y)
You and me both!

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Did DeShawn become a woman between the teaser coming out and now? Some insider patron info that hasn't been released?

Just wondering how it could be considered "lesbian ... stuff" with a man involved.
Uuughhh :rolleyes::FacePalm:

I meant the lesbian stuff, Sophia & Ellie, and even the event with Vicky...I think that in order to have events with her you have to meet up with her again at the gym after the first time when Sophia went with Patricia, then the spa or someplace else, and even taking some lesbian choices in order to progress the relationship with her, so to hang out with her again. I haven't seen her again since the first time Sophia met her when she went with Patricia, and even when she called Sophia to hang out, I choose not to.

That's why I have no idea if Sophia will get to hang out with Vicky and her boyfriend at all in the next update in my game, because I don't have any events with her, nor taken any lesbian choices with her prior to this event to even get to the part when Vicky calls Sophia to meet with her and her boyfriend. So even when a man is going to be involved, I think there were some lesbian choices needed prior to the event and I'm not doing any of them.

In my game, Sophia doesn't have any reason nor plans to meet up with Vicky and DeShawn, lesbian or not, Vicky and for what it matters, Natalie as well, are irrelevant to Sophia in my game.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Uuughhh :rolleyes::FacePalm:

I meant the lesbian stuff, Sophia & Ellie, and even the event with Vicky...I think that in order to have events with her you have to meet up with her again at the gym after the first time when Sophia went with Patricia, then the spa or someplace else, and even taking some lesbian choices in order to progress the relationship with her, so to hang out with her again. I haven't seen her again since the first time Sophia met her when she went with Patricia, and even when she called Sophia to hang out, I choose not to.

That's why I have no idea if Sophia will get to meet with Vicky and her boyfriend at all in the next update in my game, because I don't have any events with her, nor taken any lesbian choices with her prior to this event to even get to the part when Vicky calls Sophia to meet with her and her boyfriend. So even when a man is going to be involved, I think there were some lesbian choices needed prior to the event and I'm not doing any of them.

In my game, Sophia doesn't have any reason nor plans to meet up with Vicky and DeShawn, lesbian or not, Vicky and for what it matters, Natalie as well, are irrelevant to Sophia in my game.
And? I was simply pointing out that the Vicky event isn't the lesbian one that you appear to have falsely presumed it to being, but something else. It could lead to the BBC route that I've heard will be in the game for all we know, instead of Janitor Clark, which I'm not interested in either.

My point really, is that I have just as little interest in this update as you do, since likewise I only get one event to look forward to. I just appreciate that I get one.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And? I was simply pointing out that the Vicky event isn't the lesbian one that you appear to have falsely presumed it to being, but something else. It could lead to the BBC route that I've heard will be in the game for all we know, instead of Janitor Clark, which I'm not interested in either.
I'm not interested in the BBC route either, Sophia stayed at home instead of going to school at night, just one night of not taking a shower after having a bath isn't such a terrible Hygiene fault.

As for Vicky, let's just say that if it needs or precedes lesbian points or gives lesbian points in order to continue...then I'm not playing it. Whether this upcoming event has lesbianism or not or BBC or for the Good Wife path...it just doesn't interest me, but since Vicky's events have proven to include "lesbian temptation" points in the past, it's still fair to think that it could very well have more in the upcoming event, true or false, it IS quite possible.

My point really, is that I have just as little interest in this update as you do, since likewise I only get one event to look forward to. I just appreciate that I get one.
Just as I appreciate that I get only one event with Morello's brother for at least the filthy path and have something to look forward to playing before the year ends from this game.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes