GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I so want to like this game but it is so slowwww..the writing is really good and the renders are pretty solid but my god...such a slow burn..i legit just played it for like 3 hours and i basicly only saw a little bit of nipple Sophia flashed Sam at the pool..I dont need to a VN have sex like every second..but sheesh.

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018
I so want to like this game but it is so slowwww..the writing is really good and the renders are pretty solid but my god...such a slow burn..i legit just played it for like 3 hours and i basicly only saw a little bit of nipple Sophia flashed Sam at the pool..I dont need to a VN have sex like every second..but sheesh.
Play more so you can see Sophia's bare titties.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can see Nathalie being first of the girls after what Sophia witnessed last time.

But I hope Bennett gets nowhere near Sophia. I wonder how far Sam will get after the concert. Or how quickly things will escalate with Morello's brother.
Because of the 1 week skip we will get,Bennett sex with Sophia will happen way faster than expected-day 17.
There is no way any other male(not counting Liam) to fuck Sophia earlier than day 17.
Something hot happens(hetro)on playable day 16 but we don't know what it is.
Only Dylan,Tyler and Sam to some extent have some real progress with Sophia.No way any of them to go that far in just 4-5 more days.For Tyler actually it will be a second scene for the whole game.
Of course L&P can think hot is Sophia letting,for example,Dylan playing with her boobs.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor
D

Deleted member 2896487

I wrote this
Something hot happens(hetro)on playable day 16(I think that is the right day) but we don't know what it is.
Alley_Cat may have more information on this.
Sophia meets Alyssa on playable day 17.
Deadline for sex with Bennett also on playable 17(I think).
This is all I can remember right now.
I think Alley_Cat is going to be busy for a week or 2. So, he may not be visiting this forum in the mean time.

A little help guys, can anyone share the link for the signature of AWAM?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It is however completely idiotic to get facepalmed for merely repeating what you can remember that the developer has said are the upcoming events. What you stated are facts and not opinions.
Well this started already some, some pages ago. I wanted to ask about this already yesterday, but I was too drunk and couldn't form the question in a polite way ^^ Like I did now. Somehow. :oops:

I could post an empty space and I would still get facepalmed sad really
Bwahahaha, indeed!!! :giggle: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I hope Old dog notices this is just fun from my side :) )

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well if L&P pushes a good update in 3 months (considering what he said about september not having any development) I guess we're on the good path. Will consider to go back as a patron if he keeps up to speed on the next update (where he'll start working right away).

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes