hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From what I see he won't even give us a Christmas present xd. Besides the lesbian event what is the other stuff coming n the update

Reactions: Dracays

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I’m not suggesting anything like a conspiracy. I’m not insinuating that this is all part of a devious plan or anything- just that things can go wrong over such a long development cycle. I suggested a technical issue, but there could be any number of excuses that hamper development. THe point is, the longer any game takes to develop, the higher the chances that SOMETHING will happen that causes a major problem. We aren’t looking at a 3 year development cycle; from start to finish it will be 10 years- that’s a long time for shit to happen.
Yeah shit can happen whether it's 10 years from now or 2 months from now. That's called life. You learn to deal with it. In todays society people have come to expect non-essential things they want can and should be obtained immediately. That's bad. No one has any patience anymore and they constantly gripe about these trivial things. Look at George R R Martin. It's been over 2 decades and he still hasn't finished his 7 book series of the Song of Fire & Ice. Yet people still wait for it patiently. And while they wait they go about life as usual without constantly complaining about how long he is taking with his writing. Is it really going to kill you if this game takes 5 more years? If it will then you're too focused on this game and need to step back.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The creator of this game should spend his time with the main characters of the story. There is no need for additional and unattractive characters

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes