botfed

Jan 27, 2021
There is one more way to Liam be OK of Sophia cheating if Morrello brother ask for sex, and Liam must to know it is the only way they got out of troubles. And after this corruption speed will incressed. When Liam finds out Sophia cheated again, she will tell him it's his fault. But anyway it will be dark story for Liam.

Last edited:

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
You forget Liam was the one that basically lost their house to the mob because of his selfish gambling, which also contributed him to work longer hours as well as Sophia to get another job that would pay her some extra money. She definitely expressed her concerns to him after that but he really seemed to think it wasn't that big of a deal. In my opinion Sophia was too forgiving and didn't go far enough in punishing him. She should at least have moved out with the kids and stayed with her sister until Liam straightened out his own problem. Now she has gotten roped into solving his problem for him even if it is a benign task for her to do. Liam hasn't seemed to learn anything from this. If my wife did something like that I would have divorced her immediately. Liam is a jerk and Sophia is better off without him.
Hello sir . I just read your comment, I pity your wife .
How many people end up homeless after losing their job and the spouse files for divorce? It's not just the game.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You forget Liam was the one that basically lost their house to the mob because of his selfish gambling, which also contributed him to work longer hours as well as Sophia to get another job that would pay her some extra money. She definitely expressed her concerns to him after that but he really seemed to think it wasn't that big of a deal. In my opinion Sophia was too forgiving and didn't go far enough in punishing him. She should at least have moved out with the kids and stayed with her sister until Liam straightened out his own problem. Now she has gotten roped into solving his problem for him even if it is a benign task for her to do. Liam hasn't seemed to learn anything from this. If my wife did something like that I would have divorced her immediately. Liam is a jerk and Sophia is better off without him.
Yes Liam is an idiot. But not because he gambled away half the house. That's a MAN!
We make such big mistakes.
But because L&P portrays him as if Liam believed that it was just a small mishap that doesn't scratch his image of himself a bit. He even asks about sex.
I would slip after my partner on my knees. For at least a year!

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I have to admit that the last update was very good. Eventually something moves forward.
The game has great potential, unfortunately the author limits sex to a small bed, which is generally boring.
People rather want to play games where there is betrayal, corruption etc. etc.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes