lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

The heading says it all. What will happen you'll find out on the release day.
I'm at 95% of the Aiden event right now. It will have around 300 renders. So, very soon I'll start with the work on the last event.

PS: That was the last teaser for 0.130!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep i got nothing o_O.they are going to the zoo:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The heading says it all. What will happen you'll find out on the release day.
I'm at 95% of the Aiden event right now. It will have around 300 renders. So, very soon I'll start with the work on the last event.

PS: That was the last teaser for 0.130!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bag is wrong/leathers/gloves/boots all wrong for riding a bike and then she travels with him(alone) Yea sure

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This does seem like a really, REALLY, bad idea.
That's right, riding without a helmet is never a good idea, even if it's legal in your part of the world. Aiden needs to be more concerned with Health & Safety, in this case, his own! Now as for getting on the back of a bike with a creep & going who knows where....well the realism started to evaporate some time ago. I don't think we've seen the last of the "feel the fabric" moments of 'alternate realism.'

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not really the same thing, but I'll roll with it. The fact is though that L&P better have a dynamite reason for this to happen because otherwise this feels pretty eyerolling.
Next thing you know Sophia will keep the leathers and use them in there BDSM sessions

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
All this said, the image itself is stunning.

Seriously this might be the worst teaser he put out ever.

Aiden event to 300 renders... What a slippage.
300 renders....for an update originally planned for a total of ~450. Wild.

You know what though. If the game is going to crank up the "fun" at the expense of "realism", that isn't necessarily terrible. These updates are taking 4+ months. Maybe the smart decision is to make them fun even if the choices don't make the most sense. After more than four months, we can't have updates that are just walking and talking, they need to have action...even if that action doesn't make sense.

I don't know guys, I'm just trying to have fun.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes