Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, not a joke! But he deliberately leaves everything as open as possible. That is the art of professional entertainment. Hold people up for as long as you can once you've got them raking.
I agree he does leave everything as open as he can so we all run round like headless chickens trying to work out the clues,with very little success:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bane71 and hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hi.
A game developer but complex and psychological.
Complex and Psychological? Possible but not to be judged at the moment. Maybe just superficial and very simple. in 5 years we will know more. Or have to read between the lines and fantasize about the story ourselves.

Reactions: Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You cannot blame him on the cards issues and that did take him a while to work out.
And what if he is getting late with all the work because he's spending too much time reading this forum in stealth mode and having a laugh about our crazy theories? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TommyTuba

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And what if he is getting late with all the work because he's spending too much time reading this forum in stealth mode and having a laugh about our crazy theories? :ROFLMAO:
I have done that myself and laughted at some crazy theories

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As an idea, more realistic was to send Sophia, Sophia with her own car, to a parking lot and there to undress. Flash her tits, flash her ass.
In my opinion it was more realistic than the ride into the unknown with Aiden.
Why? Because Sophia would stay in the safe zone, car close, public place, however she could get back to that safe place that is her own car.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think he's laughing. When he said something, I always had the impression that he was floating over it.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As an idea, more realistic was to send Sophia, Sophia with her own car, to a parking lot and there to undress. Flash her tits, flash her ass.
In my opinion it was more realistic than the ride into the unknown with Aiden.
Why? Because Sophia would stay in the safe zone, car close, public place, however she could retreat to that safe place that is her own car.
Yes, it would be more realistic, but this idea doesn't matter anymore.

Reactions: nexer

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
From those 300 renders, 80 are this:

You forget the scenes when the road is mentally trying to gee itself up.
You see it want to be the best road that a road can possibly be!
And the motivation of the road is important in setting the scene.

And because we have spent 5 minutes setting the scene, the next picture will be similar but subtly different.
You see allowing for the speed of the Earth's rotation and the fact this story is set two weeks until the Equinox,
the sunlight is going to be striking the trees from a 2 degree different angle, so need a whole new lighting palette!!

And don't forget the pigeons....

PS: that fact about the Equinox may / may not be factually correct, depending on exactly when you are reading this post.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
eeehhhhh I don't know. I would say that things are getting unbalanced. I don't know if they're so unbalanced that they're broken, but Sophia riding off with Aiden seems like a pretty big leap.
We all joked with the scene of Sophia in leathers that maybe she was going to rid out of town with Aiden, but I for one thought surely not. This is the 3rd task unless I have lost count. So I am expecting another little step beyond the first two.
So I thought maybe that Aiden would drive past his gang in town, showing off that he had not only got Sophia to come ith him on the bike but also dress in what he gave her to wear.

And we have all cracked jokes about the warmth of the rubber, and the thrill of speed would help in Sophia "warming up".

So that makes some sort of sense. Especially if Sophia was not away for long and thus would not be missed by friends and family. Yet a ride out of town, so early in the tasks list, feels odd to me. Sophia is certainly taking a big risk. Anything could happen to her = it does nt feel a sensible action for a mother and a teacher. And the longer she is away from town, the harder it will be to explain her absence.

I am not worried for the story - more confused. It does nt fit with the previous depiction of Sophia or what one could reasonably expect the escalation to task 3 (out of 12) to be....

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You're misreading patricia entirely then. She even went so far as to tease, flirt and fondle her nephew during the yoga event. It's fairly obvious she wants to go down the route of experimenting just like she's been trying to convince sophia to loosen up as you say and likely even engage in incest herself. No way does that just end with her claiming innocence.
Patricia is happily married and unlike Sophia and Liam, she seems from the snippets in the story so far to have a healthy enough relationship with Carl to talk through things in their relationship. I forget the exact words but her pussy is for Carl and Carl alone.

But Patricia is bored. She is a shameless tease and flirt. She wants to fool around and have a bit of harmless fun. But I don't think Patricia would actually go as far as have penetrative sex with Dylan or the museum boys. But Patricia giving one of the guys a handjob / boobjob / blowjob are not out of the question.

And Patricia would no doubt regard it as little more than harmless fun if she could fool around with Sophia and /or Ellie.
BUT she knows her clear boundaries.

And thus it is possible that Patricia could be an accelerant to Sophia's corruption earlier on but I agree that could totally flip 180 if Patricia see's Sophia going too far later on.

Reactions: m4pII and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Patricia is happily married and unlike Sophia and Liam, she seems from the snippets in the story so far to have a healthy enough relationship with Carl to talk through things in their relationship. I forget the exact words but her pussy is for Carl and Carl alone.

But Patricia is bored. She is a shameless tease and flirt. She wants to fool around and have a bit of harmless fun. But I don't think Patricia would actually go as far as have penetrative sex with Dylan or the museum boys. But Patricia giving one of the guys a handjob / boobjob / blowjob are not out of the question.

And Patricia would no doubt regard it as little more than harmless fun if she could fool around with Sophia and /or Ellie.
BUT she knows her clear boundaries.

And thus it is possible that Patricia could be an accelerant to Sophia's corruption earlier on but I agree that could totally flip 180 if Patricia see's Sophia going too far later on.
Poser_Voyeur is right in this
Carl told Patricia that she can do almost anything she likes but her pussy belongs to him alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I don't think they are driving on the left, they are just driving on the wrong lane because it's a curvy road and bikers love to follow the optimal trajectory rather than stick to the rules. ;)
edit: also from an "artistic" point of view, placing them "correctly" in the proper lane would make their picture too small because of the perspective wrt the environment
Aiden is an absolute maniac for driving like that. Puts Sophia at risk. Patricia is going to kill him just for this reason alone. Can't wait. ;)

I am liking Patricia more and more every day. :LOL:

Reactions: Maaasdd

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Something to Reflect On

Sometimes it looks like we ourselves are trying to sabotage the game and the development progress. Look, I don't want to sound rude, but my hypothesis is that L&P is full of insecurities, and that's why he takes so much time releasing updates. He is not totally confident in how to progress the story and that's why he does changes to the plot and takes too much time figuring out how to settle the scenes. This is what happens with stoper, for example, he is never completely satisfied with his work, despite of is one of the best here, and he speaks openly about it. Stoper is even slower than L&P, his story progresses faster but that's because of the plot.

We all want the the updates happen faster and what we do? What we do? We complain and criticize even the smallest and insignificant details: that Aiden has no helmet, that he is driving in the wrong side, that Aiden guessed Sophia's dress size out of nowhere, that there shouldn't be a forest in that city, that the preview sucks and so on. We are increasing the insecurities that L&P already has even more and, in consequence, the development progress too. And for what? For what? For insignificant details in renders that we advance in a matter of seconds when we play the VN. What do you want? That L&P spends more time redoing all the renders with little mistakes?

Time ago, I wrote something about there were devs who did better renders than L&P, renders with better lighting, angles, composition, etc. L&P read it and look what happened: now L&P is obssesed with these things, spending a lot more time in them than before.

It's not that we souldn't criticize the game when we think we should do. When the Dylan twist happened I was one of the people that wrote against it, because was something incoherent and was something big, important to the plot and the chararacters. But stop complaining so much for insignificant things. The renders aren't paintings that you put in the walls of your house or in a museum and are seen multiple times in life for several minutes each one. A single render means nothing more that 10 seconds when we play the game.

Greetings.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes