Jun 28, 2020
I can't believe you guys made Lust&Passion see if the boots would fit in the bag.

Lust&Passion don't waste time on proving those kind of details. It's a story, if its implied she put her stuff on her bag 99% of people will be like "ok thats makes sense" or they won't even think about it.

Giving a dude who's OCD on these kind of details more wood to his OCD fire (n)
Please stop making him check things for realism, it's delaying the update :D

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I can't believe you guys made Lust&Passion see if the boots would fit in the bag.

Lust&Passion don't waste time on proving those kind of details. It's a story, if its implied she put her stuff on her bag 99% of people will be like "ok thats makes sense" or they won't even think about it.

L&P also enjoys those questions. If he didn't, he wouldn't answer.

Reactions: Adolfo and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Even with Star Trek there were spaceships that were bigger inside than outside. And only with Dr Who! And it is a well-known fact that the developers of these sci-fi series have copied it from women's handbags. They have always been bigger inside than outside. That is the basic requirement for a handbag. I knew that and was therefore totally surprised by the discussion.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
As a fellow Dev with Handbags every where too I'd like to point out I 'had' to increase the size of each Handbag as the Strap at the top is far too small and narrow to fit over any Shoulder. There are many DAZ items that are poorly made with physical flaws that we the Devs and Artists then have to fix ourselves.

Take a look in the Cafe that Sophia meets Alyssa in regularly. I also have this Environment and had to change all the Table heights as the clearance between the Table and Chair is too small and no Human Thigh will fit in there. There are tons of flaws and errors like this and you need to look for yourselves if you don't believe me.

So please have a good think on this Physics going on. ;)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A lot of this criticism is by invitation: L&P is aiming for realism and refers to them self as a perfectionist who has to spend so much time because they can't compromise on quality, then naturally all of those minute details are up for scrutiny.

I guarantee you, if L&P announced that the Aiden event was completed in two weeks instead of five (six now?!!!) that would be applauded and met with raucous cheers. For this event the criticism is that so much time is spent building and composing and lighting and test rendering and camera adjusting for an incredibly complex environment (forest road) that cannot be reconciled with its importance to the story, while getting some details wrong as well.

It will surely be gob-smackingly beautiful, the whole event may even be really great - and by great I mean consistent with the characters and story as they were leading up to the event with ample naughtiness - but, in the context of the 30 playable days, it's impossible to imagine that it justifies five or six weeks of development.
Those are details on which he works. He feels that they are correct from his understanding and whatever references he used. It's just perception most of the times. No matter how perfect someone wants to be there can be no perfect, something that should be commonly understandly to all humans.

Of course he would be applauded if it was made in 2 weeks but only until the update is released . The event will not look as good, majority details would have to be skipped, making it a completely flawed render and will in no means be satisfy to the player and the Dev. This project is very important to him and he has been vocal about it. Making such events without such settings and details will kill the artistic passion in him. He will no longer want to work on the project where he has lost interest and does not care anymore. Since he has to deliver renders that he is displeased with. If the creator is unhappy there is no way the players will enjoy it. All of it is necessary for the game to be what it is.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes