Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I think she would feel his abs during the bike ride. Because now she feels liberated to imagine such (after the prison scene)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think she would feel his abs during the bike ride. Because now she feels liberated to imagine such (after the prison scene)
There are some routes loaded with romance, feelings. It's not about love, it's about trust, safety, ... e.g. Sam/Zac
I hope Aiden's route stays away from a romantic line. If Sophia starts liking Aiden, what can I say, Sophia likes too many. :unsure:

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
There are some routes loaded with romance, feelings. It's not about love, it's about trust, safety, ... e.g. Sam/Zac
I hope Aiden's route stays away from a romantic line. If Sophia starts liking Aiden, what can I say, Sophia likes too many. :unsure:
That is a good point. Aiden can bring in other flavours than romance.

My only hope is seeing a sexually expressive Sophia in the coming updates. That naughty minx which hides beneath her soft skin.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bad boy image
Larry = Godfather
Aiden = James Dean
deus nobis auxilium

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes