Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
True, but the problem for me is that Sofia invited Ellie and Patricia, so it will be problematic for her to retire with Sam...
Nah man, Sophia bringing Patricia and Ellie will be the best strategic move for getting alone time with Sam.
If Sam's band mates are hanging around then they will help distract the ladies - if they're not around then Ellie and Patty will end up distracting each other.

It's like you're going on a date, the other person is nervous so they tell you they're bringing along a friend - you tell them "Great, I'll bring along a friend too, we'll make it a group thing."
On the surface your date is happy it won't be just you and them, no pressure - in reality you're bringing someone to keep the friend distracted and give you time alone.

If I could, I would organize two public polls here on the forum. One before the release of the update, the other after a few weeks after the update...
Not to dismiss your suggestion, getting feedback is always a good idea -
But surely the public poll question that would be most impactful for L&P is:

'Would you pledge to Lust and Passion's Patreon if he could get multiple game days out in a single year?'

Currently we hardly reached 4 1/2
This should illuminate something for everyone, L&P doesn't count 'Time Served'...
When L&P calculates how much time an update has taken he counts days on which he was actively working on new content.
When we calculate how much time an update has taken we count days since the last update was released.

One of these is correct.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Having learnt several other Languages (not fluent in any) I have to agree with many Posts here that my native language, English, is shit... no really... Look at this >>>

Witch - a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.

Which - asking for information specifying one or more people or things from a definite set.

2 words that sound exactly the same but one is a really important word used often in constructing a sentence....

Sentence - a set of words that is complete in itself, typically containing a subject and predicate, conveying a statement, question, exclamation, or command, and consisting of a main clause and sometimes one or more subordinate clauses.

Sentance - declare the punishment decided for (an offender)

another 2 words sounding exactly the same but mean something entirely different... and we have many more crazy words like these so hats off to any of you French, Italians, Russians or Germans who get to grips with our stupid language :LOL:

Then you have our slangs - Cor blimey guvner, he ain't gonna like them apples much, give him an and me old china.

If any of you non Brits can interpret that London slang above then your phenomenal ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Having learnt several other Languages (not fluent in any) I have to agree with many Posts here that my native language, English, is shit... no really... Look at this >>>

Witch - a woman thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.

Which - asking for information specifying one or more people or things from a definite set.

2 words that sound exactly the same but one is a really important word used often in constructing a sentence....

Sentence - a set of words that is complete in itself, typically containing a subject and predicate, conveying a statement, question, exclamation, or command, and consisting of a main clause and sometimes one or more subordinate clauses.

another 2 words sounding exactly the same but mean something entirely different... and we have many more crazy words like these so hats off to any of you French, Italians, Russians or Germans who get to grips with our stupid language :LOL:

Then you have our slangs - Cor blimey guvner, he ain't gonna like them apples much, give him an and me old china.

If any of you non Brits can interpret that London slang above then your phenomenal ;)
You have correctly noticed that many experts in various fields have gathered in this forum thread. ;)

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I believe it was Churchhill who said America and England were a common people separated by a common language. Or words to that effect.

England- Table a motion - means to discuss it.
America - Table a motion - Set it aside

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This should illuminate something for everyone, L&P doesn't count 'Time Served'...
When L&P calculates how much time an update has taken he counts days on which he was actively working on new content.
When we calculate how much time an update has taken we count days since the last update was released.

One of these is correct.
This is one area where I'll give L&P a break. For the most part, we here have been measuring the length of the development for this update since he started working on it- which (I think) was January 5th.

It's still a long time to wait for an update. But very few developers go straight from finishing one update to beginning the next. Given the holidays, I think it's more than fair that we scratch the last couple of weeks in December and start the clock when he began working on the update in early January. In the end, it really doesn't change anything- it will likely be five full months when the game is released.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes