Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The greater the expectation - the greater the disappointment!
People who love this game or those who are waiting for something really hot scenes, must understand that this is only the middle of the all day, If you go the logical way L&P - Sophia cannot have sex three times a day - in the morning at middle of a day and in the evening. It is logical that if she has sex in the morning - shower with daughter, fantasies in jail or sex with her husband at work, then the next sex scene should be in the evening, not at middle of a day!
So in this update we should expect a lot of teasing and "blue ballings" :ROFLMAO:
Although I may be wrong - hope so!)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This update will be beginning of something hope can see something naked in next update
The opportunity for nudity pretty much vanished when we found out Sophia would be wearing an exercise outfit during the Sophia/Dylan event. If Dylan is going to give Sophia a massage, she'll likely be wearing that, not naked.

Sophia is naked with Ellie/Liam/Patricia/Marie/Claire,I cannot remember which one but it is either Zara or Layla as well.
Zara is the one that gives a massage to Sophia

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The opportunity for nudity pretty much vanished when we found out Sophia would be wearing an exercise outfit during the Sophia/Dylan event. If Dylan is going to give Sophia a massage, she'll likely be wearing that, not naked.

Zara is the one that gives a massage to Sophia
Probably something to do with Aiden.
Whatever the Aiden task sets Sophia off and Dylan reaps the benefit but a massage I don't know but maybe some stretching exercises like Sophia did with Patricia.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes