Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So is it Liam or Sophia that jokes about a threesome? And when?
It was Liam who joked to Sophia and while I cannot be sure of when this happened as it was a while back,I would need to check the script to be sure.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was Liam who joked to Sophia and while I cannot be sure of when this happened as it was a while back,I would need to check the script to be sure.
Found it. It's in the day 19 GW event when Sophia tells Liam she has a surprise for him.
Python:
show aday19_Surprising_Liam_at_work 15 with Dissolve(0.25)
s "Oh, wait! I almost forgot!"
s "I have a little surprise for you!"
l "Don't tell me you got someone else here for a threesome!"
l "Who is it?"
l "Is it our hot new maid?"
s "No, not a threesome, silly!"

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Still trying to figure out why there are so many Liam fans. He's gambled away their mortgage, their home and he deserves a wife like Sophia? He's working hard for a promotion to cover his debts to mobsters and thugs. Would it be ironic that the GW route has Sophia sticking my this gambling fool and when he loses it all, she becomes the Morello Family Concubine. Or, maybe we find out the Janitor was a former pro athlete that got his multi-million dollar contract and blew out a knee and had to retire. Maybe he lends Sophia the money to bail out her husband Liam, however, his repayment plan doesn't involve money, unless she is turning tricks for him.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Still trying to figure out why there are so many Liam fans. He's gambled away their mortgage, their home and he deserves a wife like Sophia? He's working hard for a promotion to cover his debts to mobsters and thugs. Would it be ironic that the GW route has Sophia sticking my this gambling fool and when he loses it all, she becomes the Morello Family Concubine. Or, maybe we find out the Janitor was a former pro athlete that got his multi-million dollar contract and blew out a knee and had to retire. Maybe he lends Sophia the money to bail out her husband Liam, however, his repayment plan doesn't involve money, unless she is turning tricks for him.
Liam fans ? where are they :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Found it. It's in the day 19 GW event when Sophia tells Liam she has a surprise for him.
Python:
l "Who is it?"
I did think that it was on the GW route and also visiting Liam at work but I couldn't be sure.
Thanks for the confirmation Alley_Cat

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Guys sorry if this question is answered already but after how many days of new version walkthrough is updated?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do support Liam, even with all his faults, but does he deserve what Sophia will be doing to him or the family?

• Haha
Reactions: XKJ333 and Chicha

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Python:
l "Who is it?"
Which btw happens only if Sophia does not wear the sexy dress before Liam arrives.
Dunno if it is a hint or just a joke, for sure we know that since day 1 he "noticed" her:
Python:
s "You seemed to really like her, eh? I mean Nathalie."
l "What makes you say that?"
s "Darling, we've been married almost 19 years now, and I know that look on your face when you think someone's hot!"
s "I hope I won't have to worry about letting her work here *grin*!"
l "Don't talk rubbish! You know I'd never cheat on you, darling! It's just... I didn't expect such an attractive young college student!"
l "She absolutely doesn't fit the stereotype of... well, the typical maid."
s "And what do you think a typical maid looks like?"
l "Well... definitely not like her!"
l "I mean, seriously! She could easily be a model!"
s "Well, maybe you can find her a job in your company, then!"
l "Even though we're already overcrowded with beautiful models, I'm sure that she'd find some opportunities there!"
s "Actually, that was a joke! I'm not sure I could find another maid like her any time soon *ha-ha*! But maybe it could be an option for her in the future."
The other thing, but again splitting hairs here, why the choice to have this talk only if Sophia is not already wearing the dress, whose purpose seems to be to set up future events with the boss?
Could it be that in the GW there could be a threesome with Nathalie OR something with the boss (whatever it is)?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Which btw happens only if Sophia does not wear the sexy dress before Liam arrives.
Dunno if it is a hint or just a joke, for sure we know that since day 1 he "noticed" her:
Python:
s "You seemed to really like her, eh? I mean Nathalie."
l "What makes you say that?"
s "Darling, we've been married almost 19 years now, and I know that look on your face when you think someone's hot!"
s "I hope I won't have to worry about letting her work here *grin*!"
l "Don't talk rubbish! You know I'd never cheat on you, darling! It's just... I didn't expect such an attractive young college student!"
l "She absolutely doesn't fit the stereotype of... well, the typical maid."
s "And what do you think a typical maid looks like?"
l "Well... definitely not like her!"
l "I mean, seriously! She could easily be a model!"
s "Well, maybe you can find her a job in your company, then!"
l "Even though we're already overcrowded with beautiful models, I'm sure that she'd find some opportunities there!"
s "Actually, that was a joke! I'm not sure I could find another maid like her any time soon *ha-ha*! But maybe it could be an option for her in the future."
The other thing, but again splitting hairs here, why the choice to have this talk only if Sophia is not already wearing the dress, whose purpose seems to be to set up future events with the boss?
Could it be that in the GW there could be a threesome with Nathalie OR something with the boss (whatever it is)?
This is one of the reasons that at time I find the dev so annoying, I mean he drops vague hints and then goes nuts when people start speculating about what may happen,if he would just lighten up on the hints.
There was also a vague hint concerning the prison that if Liam had sex with Sophia on certain dates certain dialog would not happen

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes