Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
At least he's done better than CD Project RED !
Release date: "When it's ready..."

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I have a bad feeling about it that's why I don't expect much from this update
I am expecting that all those in love with Aiden will be happy. Everyone else, not so much.
I am expecting the art to be great though.
Storyline on this part was mostly described as a "necessary evil" at one time.. so remember that during this update.
This makes it an update of transition. I am not putting to much investment here.
My curiosity wonders if it is a narrow storyline update. Meaning most choices are forced into these events. If those who are not into Aiden's storyline, does it make it a 2-4 minute update?
* Necessary evil... Dylan is all over this one. Karma needs to happen!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just discovered the game this week, but I am pretty sure that the North Koreans use it to torture their political prisoners. It has been edging its fans since the first year of the Trump administration. If I had been following this game for three years I would probably be in a loony bin right now. So why am I still so excited about this update?

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I just discovered the game this week, but I am pretty sure that the North Koreans use it to torture their political prisoners. It has been edging its fans since the first year of the Trump administration. If I had been following this game for three years I would probably be in a loony bin right now. So why am I still so excited about this update?
You are very lucky in my eyes.

Wish I was in your shoes, I got to know this game in the end of 2018. Suffered a 2.5 year grind.

Brodjaga

Apr 5, 2018
Please tell me the main points of the game, the division of the plot. So far I know three: 1. Sophia agrees or refuses to be blackmailed. 2. Choosing an additional part-time job for Sophia. 3. The acquaintance of the son with the girl (I forgot her name), thus the plot with the mother stops.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please tell me the main points of the game, the division of the plot. So far I know three: 1. Julia agrees or refuses to be blackmailed. 2. Choosing an additional part-time job for Julia. 3. The acquaintance of the son with the girl (I forgot her name), thus the plot with the mother stops.
The MC is Sophia, not Julia. But otherwise pretty much. "The girl" is Marie, although you can set Dylan up with the student Emma as well. It's setting Dylan up with Emma that stops further Sophia/Dylan, but no indications yet Marie will.

Later on in the Ellie route it will branch into three, my guess choosing who you want to set her up with. At this stage I believe it will be Logan (sauna boy), Sam or Julia (who is actually the daughter of the neighbours).

I am expecting that all those in love with Aiden will be happy. Everyone else, not so much.
I am expecting the art to be great though.
Storyline on this part was mostly described as a "necessary evil" at one time.. so remember that during this update.
This makes it an update of transition. I am not putting to much investment here.
My curiosity wonders if it is a narrow storyline update. Meaning most choices are forced into these events. If those who are not into Aiden's storyline, does it make it a 2-4 minute update?
* Necessary evil... Dylan is all over this one. Karma needs to happen!
Considering I have absolutely no interest in old farts or underage boys, I'm expecting the side job to be a one or two of Sophia arriving, a couple of her working, then a couple of her leaving, no matter which I've chosen, much like the classroom scenes if you're not doing Aiden's tasks.

So any real content for me will probably come from the bridal shop side event. How long that will take to play will really depend on how much it's linked to the Aiden event.

Any actual story progression is likely to come from the incidental renders I've heard are in the update, some of which you get if Dylan is sent to boarding school.

That I'm going to find this update an utter waste of time doesn't actually bother me. Ellie has had an awesome run lately.

Brodjaga

Apr 5, 2018
The MC is Sophia, not Julia. But otherwise pretty much. "The girl" is Marie, although you can set Dylan up with the student Emma as well. It's setting Dylan up with Emma that stops further Sophia/Dylan, but no indications yet Marie will.

Later on in the Ellie route it will branch into three, my guess choosing who you want to set her up with. At this stage I believe it will be Logan (sauna boy), Sam or Julia (who is actually the daughter of the neighbours).
I wrote Sofia. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You could be right about that. For Aiden fans, it will probably be an interesting update. What makes me wonder is this depravity path that Sophia is taking with Aiden here.
If we continue along that path, the idea of protecting Dylan will no longer be at the forefront of her mind. She will find more and more pleasure in the tasks. Each successive task becomes more perverse. And by then she can't say she's doing it just to protect Dylan. That would be out of touch with reality. She will lose more and more her morals, her inhibitions, her character. And what influence do these tasks have on the other events with Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Patricia, ...?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes