Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes I did mean the symmetry of the poses they look like they are viewed form a different angle.
Yea yoga was never mentioned and neither was the possibility that Claire or Maria is bisexual.
Most pose kits for Daz Studio have mirror poses, typically for left or right hand options. But similarly a “bend to the left” pose would typically have an exactly opposite “bend to the right” pose. So L&P probably applied the same poses or their mirrors to each and then made very minor adjustments to head tilt and rotation, eye focus, things like that.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
maybe somewhere tago, who would have laughed, would have sent a link to the new version of Talcum Powder
The new version is a cheap knockoff, stick with the original.

All joking aside, the consensus opinion is the next version will be released to Patreons on Tuesday at the earliest, and hopefully shared here soon after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artorius Dr

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
Yesterday I went to the barber and now I just saw myself in the mirror and guess what... I have Dylan's haircut... What the hell!
I feel sorry for Dylan .. he's the last one to fuck Sofia and how her son was supposed to be second only to his father.. rosabotchit seems not to love Dylan that's what I did the last one who fucked her (((((

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes