the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.055
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
videos should play properly now, sorry for the wasted traffic
as compensation you see now some more info in the phone

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.055
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
I just requested you the android version yesterday and today you made it happen thank you mate you're a G!

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you for the Android port! Unfortunately it seems there is a fault in the game. As Sam is about to teach the mom how to play the guitar, it goes to a black screen and locks up. I can't progress any further.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for the Android port! Unfortunately it seems there is a fault in the game. As Sam is about to teach the mom how to play the guitar, it goes to a black screen and locks up. I can't progress any further.
yep, android doesn't like that video codec
i have to reencode both videos and make a new apk
this may take a while, i update the above post, when i'm done
sorry

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
did you try looking on the first page? looks like it might only be thru v0.5 and not v0.55

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Don't use very old save.
not really. i had errors on the previous update, and despite saying otherwise, i started a new game and saved till the end of that update. now with the last update, i continued from the said saves, and i get errors again in the new update. this is just a pain in the ass, i don't plan on starting a new game from scratch every update. this is the developers mistake

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Emma is really cute. I hope there is going to be more stuff between Sophie, Emma and Ellie. Because i invited her along.
So is anyone able to identify who's going to be with at Patricia's mansion? Or can L&P confirm?

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Emma is really cute. I hope there is going to be more stuff between Sophie, Emma and Ellie. Because i invited her along.
So is anyone able to identify who's going to be with at Patricia's mansion? Or can L&P confirm?
Ellie , surely one of the girls from her ballet/dance class I think mostly Christina or Ellie lesbian friend that she talked about and i think it is the neighbour girl.well this maybe completely wrong to just an assumption!

Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It would be wonderful. And i really hope their lines moving without any guy:rolleyes:
I think from 27th of August maybe!
From the 28th of August to the 4th of September.
Ellie , surely one of the girls from her ballet/dance class I think mostly Christina or Ellie lesbian friend that she talked about and i think it is the neighbour girl.well this maybe completely wrong to just an assumption!
You mean Elena? Maybe, if you taking a different decisions by the pool.If it really work.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
You mean Elena? Maybe, if you taking a different decisions by the pool.If it really work.
Yeah like I'm not too familiar with the names but at the pool she says that she will introduce a friend of her who is into girls so like it's definitely upto us to choose to tell amber's daughter later or at that moment itself!I feel it's highly unlikely that it would be her maybe it's christina!they are many situations to think about but whosoever it maybe I hope the update makes the story most interesting!btw do you have any news about when the update would come out?

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
If lesbians there by happy, gay's may be in grieve .:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::coldsweat:
heteros only crying ?:cryingface:x'D

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yeah like I'm not too familiar with the names but at the pool she says that she will introduce a friend of her who is into girls so like it's definitely upto us to choose to tell amber's daughter later or at that moment itself!I feel it's highly unlikely that it would be her maybe it's christina!they are many situations to think about but whosoever it maybe I hope the update makes the story most interesting!
By the pool Ellie talks about Elena. But in picture of future update it's Cristine. Maybe Elena going too, if we chose her.
btw do you have any news about when the update would come out?
I hope, before 27th.
If lesbians there by happy, gay's may be in grieve .:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::coldsweat:
heteros only crying ?:cryingface:x'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes